Chapter 2: Pontential Miss Dawson? (part 2)

I quickly jumped off of my bed and ran to my closet. I threw on a purple tank top and a Shane Dawson pig hoodie as well as a pair of black leggins. I then ran down the stairs.

As I was approaching the final few steps someone put their leg out in front of me and I tripped over.
"Haha" the person said and I realised that it was Jessica that had tripped me up. I ran past her and into the main lobby.

"Girls, line up against the white wall!" Miss Hope ordered pointing to the far left side of the room to a plain white wall.
She turned towards where the people were before speaking directly to them. "You may come and look"
Four people came round the corner. One male had brown hair and bluey Grey colour eyes. He was dressed in a white shirt and black jeans. Two other males followed after him. One had light brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. The other male had brown hair and blueeyes and was the slimmest out of the four people. The last person was a female with blonde hair and blue eyes.

After all of them had come round the corner I realised that it was the whole Shane squad. I stood up straight and stared straight ahead.

"Who would you like to interview?" Miss Hope asked Shane.
"The one in the black pig hoodie." He said with certainty
"Are you sure that's the one you want to interview?"Miss Hope asked
"Yes." Shane quickly answered.
Miss Hope grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the interview room.

I sat opposite Shane smiling. "So... what's your name?" Shane asked
"Y/n"
"Umm... Do you like YouTube?" Morgan asked
"Yep."
"Do you like Harry Potter?" Garrett chirped in. Shane glared at him but I still answered his question
"Yes" (sorry for anyone that doesn't like hp)
"How do you feel about gay people?" Ryland asked
"I think that as long as someone loves someone what is the big deal?" I answer
"Do you know who I am?" Shane asks
"I KNOW WHO ALL OF YOU ARE!" I shout a bit too loudly.

After that we concluded our interview. Miss Hope took Shane aside
They come back and she grabs my arm and pulls me to her office.
"Are you sure she is the one you want?" Miss Hope asks for the third time.
"Yes." Shane repeated
She signed a piece of paper and passed it to Shane he signed it as well. She then threw it to me.
"Do you Y/f/n y/l/n want Shane Yaw and Ryland Adams to be your new parents?" Miss Hope asks
"YES OH MY GOD YES!" I say
"Then please sign next to Shane's signature."
I do as I am told.
I then run upstairs to pack my things. When I come back Jessica is waiting at the bottom for me.
"Your so selfish you dressed all common so they would feel bad for you compared to us and I will always hate you."
"I know" I say to her last statement and walk away from her.

"Lets go home" Shane says