Chapter 4: Home

As soon as we arrived at my new home, Garrett hopped out and held the door open for me as I climbed out. Ryland dragged my suitcase down from the boot of the G-Wagon and wheeled it while he followed me, who was following Shane to the front door.

He unlocked the door and turned to me.
"Just so you know Y/n the dogs are gonna attack you when they see you enter the house." He informed me.
I nodded to show him that I understood and he pushed open the door.

Shane entered first and I followed. I heard barks and the next thing I know is that no name and uno were jumping at my knees. I stroked them both and sat down on the sofa. Both dogs followed me and began to lick my face. After they had calmed down Shane turned to face me.
"You wanna see your new room?" He asked
"I would love to." I state

He guides me up the spiral staircase and to the room  at the end of the corridor. He pushes the door open and I see a double bed with whitey cream coloured pillows and cover/bedspread, a desk next to the window and a medium sized walk-in closet full of mirrors.

After Shane knew I had seen the walk-in closet he turned to me. "Yeah....um.... I don't...like looking in mirrors.....I hope it's ok for you though." I said
"I know you don't and it's more than ok.................ITS PERFECT."  I smile
He smiles back.
"So....if you don't mind unpacking and then we can go and get chipotle?" I questions
"Of course Queen!" I say rolling my eyes at him.
Shane walks out and I start to unpack my clothes. 

When I finished putting all my clothes away, I plug in my phone (and charger) and computer (and charger). I then walk down to the living room and sit next to Shane on the sofa editing a video.

I clear my throats and he turns to me.
"Ready for Chipotle?" He asks
"You know it!" I say
"Ok. Ryland, Morgan, Garret?!" He says grabbing their attention
"What?!" They all say at the same time
"Dinner! At Chipotle!" He announces

Of course Morgan and Garret are there  in a split second but Ryland takes a while to get to living room from his office.

We all head to Ryland's g-wagon and jump in.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Yes! I know! It's been a while but I do have a life so....had to put that first unfortunately....but anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!