False Accusations - cute - Daisy♡

Start from the beginning

"Well don't come crying back to me when you find out he's not who you think he is." Austin seethed through clenched teeth, anger clearly boiling inside him.

I huffed,"Fine!"

"Good. Then go on your date, you'll see who he really is." Austin walked towards the bed, falling on top of it and hiding his face in a pillow.

"I hate you so much!" He screamed against the pillow, punching it multiple times.

"Don't talk to me anymore!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

___

It was now 6:57 and Devon was not here yet. I waited in my car, glancing at the rear view mirror once in a while to see if he had arrived. I texted him a few times telling him that I was already at the restaurant, but he hadn't replied.

Taking another look outside the window, I recognized his face as he stepped out of his car. Joyfully, I reached for the door handle of my car but I stopped myself when I saw a girl step out of Devon's car.

Oh shit.

I watched as they held hands and walked towards the restaurant, the one Devon and I were supposed to eat at. Austin was right. He was so fucking right.

My mind wasn't registering this at the moment and I didn't know how to feel. My hands were clutching the wheel tightly as tears poor down my cheeks in anger. Using my hand I wiped the tears and started the car. I decided to go home and cry instead of crying in the parking lot. The tears kept coming but I managed to drive safely. I was in an empty part of town that I recognized luckily. I used to come here as a kid.

All of a sudden, the car started to slow. I stepped on the pedal, expecting the car to jolt faster but it didn't help. I was out of gas.

"Fuck..." I yelled in anger, punching the wheel. There was no one around and it was very dark. I left the headlights on as I stepped out of the car, my heels digging against the hard concrete pavement. I began walking, not knowing where exactly. I wasn't in the state of mind to go home.

Coming across a playground, I remember swinging with my dad when I was younger. I remember how he was always so protective and told me to be careful, no matter what. He warned me about guys that will hurt me as I grow up. Austin warned me. It was right in front of me, how could I have been so ignorant?

I sat on the swing, touching the metal chain that I used to grip onto while my dad pushed me higher and higher.

It was dark out but it wasn't cold, humid actually. I rested my head against the chain, my hands in my lap. I bet my makeup is ruined already. I felt teardrops fall into my hand as I sat in silence.

Closing my eyes, I sucked in a breath, relaxing myself. For some reason now, I didn't feel that sad or mad that Devon cheated on me. He was pretty rude sometimes but I didn't really care. Now that I know he's seeing another girl, I can start over again.

I just don't know what I'm going to say to Austin. He probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I was so rude to him.

"I knew I'd find you here."

I looked up and Austin stood towering over me.

"Yeah, I know. You're here to tell me you told me so and that I was being a bitch to you."

"Actually, I wasn't planning on doing that at all..." He scratch the back of his neck and leaned against the play-set next to me.

"He cheated on me." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"I know." He sighs.

I played with my fingers in my lap. What is there to say that isn't already said?

I noticed him kneel down in front of me and before I can process it, his lips press against mine. I instantly relax and finally realize that he is kissing me.

"What was that for?" I whisper.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up so I stand.

"I love you, Daisy. I don't know if you do too, but I've fallen in love with you," his eyes grow soft and he's caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Austin," I move closer to him, "I love you too."

"I..." he pauses and looks down.

I furrow my eyebrows, "What is it?"

Glancing back up at me, he bites his lips and closes his eyes for a brief moment.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

My lips quirk up into an ear to ear smile and I nod happily. "Yes, yes, of course I will."

___

I'm stuck in the car and I need to per really badly.

Vote!

-Lena