Kanielle's baby...s

Start from the beginning

Lexxi: okay:)

Jack<3: bye baby

Lexxi: bye:)

I melt when he calls me baby. He's so involved in my family and everyone considers him family and expects us to get married one day and I'm honestly okay with that. I would love to marry Jack one day!

We left and went home and we just played bored games. Jack and Kian came over and they looked at the ultra sound and got so excited about two babies being brought into this world by Kevin and Danielle.

They will for sure be some attractive babies that's for sure! We all did nothing for hours on end just discussing baby names. "So for the baby boy." Kevin said. "I like Jack..." Jack smirked.

"Huh, thought you would!" Maci laughed at him. "Bitch!" Jack yelled playfully. Maci laughed and nodded in agreement which caused everyone else to laugh as well. "So anyway, what names?" Danielle asked.

"I like the name Issac." Maci smiled. Danielle wrote the name down on the baby name paper she had. There was a line down the middle and one side was boy and the other was girl.

"How about Kevin Jr.?" I asked. "That's nice..." Danielle said writing it down. "Uhm... I like James." Kian said. Danielle wrote the name down.

"Okay we have a lot of boy names and like no girl names we have one and it's Rylee chosen by Maci so girl names." Danielle smiled at us all. "Rebecca." Jai said after thinking for a while.

Danielle wrote it down. "April." Kian said looking at his hands thinking of names. Danielle wrote it down. "How about... Jessie." Maci said.

Danielle wrote it down. "Leah." Jack said. Danielle wrote it down. We finished up and the paper kind of looked like this:

_______________________

Boy names Girl names

Issac Rylee

Kevin Jr. Rebecca

James April

Thomas Leah

Joseph Rosalie

Peter Katherine

_______________________

"Okay the boy names are... Issac, Kevin Jr, James, Thomas, Joseph, and Peter. The girl names are... Rylee, Rebecca, April, Leah, Rosalie, and Katherine. So I have a hat and small pieces of paper, we'll do boys first, write the name you like best and put it in the hat." Dani said.

She read off the boy names again and I wrote mine.

James - Lex

I threw mine in the hat and soon everyone did. "Now I'll read them." Dani smiled.

"Okay, Maci picked the name James, Jack picked the name Issac, Kevin picked the name James, I picked the name James, Kian picked the name Issac, Lexxi picked the name James, Jai picked the name Kevin Jr, so the winning name is James so our baby boy will be named James!" Danielle smiled.

"Yay!" We cheered. "Girl names same thing." Dani said and we all did it.

Katherine - Lexxi

I threw mine in the hat and smiled at Danielle. "Let's start!" Dani said when she got every ones names in the hat.

"Lexxi picked Katherine, Maci picked Rosalie, I picked Rosalie, Kevin picked Katherine, Kian picked Leah, Jack picked Rosalie, Jai picked Rosalie, so our baby girl will be named Rosalie!" Dani smiled happily.