"You sister knows she's right" he smiled but her smile disappeared fast.
"What?" He asked quietly, she shocked her head.

"What about you?" She asked "honestly, I hate this job and I hated going on that college" he truthfully said to her, she had her look fixed to his face stripes.
"I met Hailey there"
Camila rolled her eyes.

"Do you still have um feelings for her?" She asked him, knowing is rough question. And he must be surprised.
"Um. No she's definitely not for me. I mean she can be nice sometimes but she is not my type, she's the person who likes to hurt other in relationship"

"Oh" Camila mumbled "I think she still has feelings for you"

Why am I telling this to him?!?! You're stupid Camila!!

He sniffed "well, not good for her"

"It was all for my dad, the college" he said sadly "he needs to be proud, on his young son who is definitely one of the most caring people I know"

He blushed, his cheek setting on fire. But he didn't show that to her.

"I'm serious, Shawn"

"Well thank you then Camila"

She bit her lower lip "thank you Shawn, for everything, my job and what happened two days ago" she knew he meant about the same.

"No need to thank me, I just want you to be happy" he expressed himself "why?"

"You're my assistant, I need to care about you" she chuckled softly, "I - I know you're curious about what happened then" he nodded "I can't really describe, I umm"

"Say it don't be scared"

"I was harmed in mental way" Shawn's eyes fell on her hands which gripped his hoodie, he gently took them "okey, don't talk anymore about it if you don't feel right. But you can't let that person do that, you're stronger" he talked like he knew who that person is.
Maybe he knew.

"Thank you Shawn"

She just did not want to open to him yet.
He already has so many different kinds of problems, he can't have her one on mind.
Maybe he doesn't care.
But the truth is; he care less for himself than he care for others.

Maybe she's different.
Maybe he would care even more for her.

"Stop thanking me" she chuckled together with him.

"We should probably get going with this papers and everything" he nodded as she said.

The night went by the scrolling through the papers, pen clicking and writing.
Their eyelids became heavier and heavier as they read the sentences.
Their laptops' screen blacked and they didn't even realize from tired yawns.

Problem unsolved.

Placing them next to them Shawn fell asleep.
He felt Camila's cold skin under his hand as she moved in to rest on his side.
She crumbled into him, resting her head on his chest, deeply in her sleep.
He wrapped his hand around her keeping her warm, safe and sound.

-

"Camila" Shawn whispered quietly to her, she mumbled something.
"Mila" he moved hair behind her ear as she gripped onto him harder.

"We really need to get up" she opened her eyes and realize position she is in.

"Oh my God" she snapped out of his embrace "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

She rubbed her face harshly.
"No, it's okey, we were tired" he looked at her "but -no, Shawn I'm-"

"Camila it is okey" he lifted her up by her hands.
"Calm down, we just slept for three hours"

She had black color under her eyes but still she looked beautiful.
"Now, we're going to get coffee and I'm going to get you home. Safe"
He explained to her 

"Okey"

It's Saturday. No one is here again except of them.

As they got out, still in same clothes as last night they got in his car.
Camila tied her hair in messy bun as he drove, he threw his gaze few times to her side.

They arrived inside and stood by the counter.
Camila impatiently tapped her fingers, thinking.
Shawn next to her yawned few times, after fixing his messy hair.

"OH MY GOD!" Camila screamed next to him.
"Shawn!" She took his hand

"What?" He asked confused.

"I know!!"

"What"

She was smiling "I know a problem to our problem!"
"I mean I know how to end it and solve that. Quit his harmful ass ugh!!!"
She jumped next to him happily.

"I'm so happy to have you" she giggled and hugged his torso as he opened his hands for her.

"Thank you" he kissed her cheek.

A/n: hi!!
Love you