Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]

Start from the beginning

"The fuck!! I knew it!!"

Katsuki shout and wanted to carry you to his back but you don't want to get a porcupine back.

"Carry up front.. I don't want to get pierced you porcupine.."

You told him and spread your arms like a baby.

"Aghhh!!! You're a freakin' disaster!!"

He protest yet he still carried you, your arms around his neck, legs around his waist and you smiling since Katsuki's spoiling you.

"Stop acting like a kid ones we're there or I'll fucking kill you if I hear one more word from you that it's hot!!!!"

Katsuki said and walk to take you up to his room but he accidentally tripped by him own two feet and the two of you fall.

Your back against the floor and Katsuki face against your chest, the door suddenly opens and his mom and dad found you two near the stairs looking like you two were in the verge  of heat since your loose sleeveless were lift up and could actually see your bra already.

Katsuki's mom suddenly slammed the door close and turn to look at her husband.

"Katsuki's grown up.."

Katsuki's dad said that you and Katsuki heard that he instantly open the door to tell his parents.

"It's not what you think!!!!"

He shouts out of anger, his parents looked at you fixing yourself and thought something was actually going on between the two of you.

His father walked towards you and held your hand saying.

"Y/N.. please take good care of Katsuki.."

You were quite surprised to his words that made you say

"Huh?.."

"Dad!! I told you it's not like that!! I just fall while carrying her up to my room!!"

Katsuki explained.

"Why does it sounded so wrong now hearing you're taking her to your room.."

His mom said and sigh.

"What the hell mom!!!! I said it's not like that!!! Look! She's always like that every summer pestering me to keep her cool!!"

Katsuki protest and remembered his mom would always see you in their fridge sleeping and enjoying the cold inside.

"Hayy.. I get it.. it's just that both of you are grown-up now and-"

"I don't think that way mom!!! She's still a freakin' baby!!!"

Katsuki shouts out of embarrassment and pulled you up to his room.

You lay on top of his bed and Katsuki open his AC near the max to keep you cool and sat beside you.

"You're such a trouble maker!!"

He said to you and rest his head on your legs. He closed his eyes and rest a bit as he feel his room gets colder but then he noticed you've been silent.

"Oi!"

He called you and sat down on his bed to look at you.

"Damn this bitch sleeping after making all these misunderstanding.. tss.."

He protest and lean closer to you, He kissed your nose and a smile formed his lips.

"When will you even grow up?.."

He asked and lay beside you to cuddle you as he smell the scent of your hair.

"Will you date me if I do?.."

You suddenly spoke that Katsuki felt so surprised and embarrassed that you heard him say those things and even, caught kissing you.

"Y-you're awake?!!!"

He shout and stands away from you as he hid his bashful look on you.

"Ne~ let's make babies Kacchan~"

You told him as you show him a bit of your chest that absolutely made him shout.

"Not in your wildest dreams!!!"

He said.

"Yey!~ it's a yes then!"

You told him and giggled.

"Fuck you!!!"

He shout that made his mom shout

"Katsuki you're mouth!!!!"

"Shut up!!!"

He told his mom and looked at you laying already at his bed hugging his pillow.

"This smells so good.. smells like Kacchan.."

You said and he sat beside you on top of his bed.

"Will you stop that?.."

He said.

"What?.."

You asked him.

"Stop flirting with me will you! And don't show your body to me!!"

He protest.

"You've seen them before.. we're taking a bath together always before remember?.. hehe! Will your cocky friend stand if you see me naked?.."

You joked.

"Aghhh!! Stop! Stop! I don't wanna hear!"

He said and covered his ear.

"Hehe! Have your cocky friend grew up too?.."

You asked and pretend to take a look at it but he suddenly covered your lips using his pillow.

"Y/N!!!"

He called your name and looked straight to your eyes.

"If you're not gonna stop I'll let you melt outside and wouldn't let you in here the rest of the summer and even for the upcoming summers.."

He blackmails you and you nod and kept your mouth shut.

He lays beside you and you turn to look at him.

"Ne~ Kacchan.."

You called him and he turn his head to look at you.

"What?.."

He asked.

"I love you~"

You told him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Idiot.."

He said and rest his arm at your waist cuddling you till he falls asleep.

__________________

Author's note:

Another Kacchan x Reader! 😋 I hope you enjoyed your time reading! Let me know what you think about this and!..

If you have request feel free!
What scenario? an x Reader or x OC or whatever it is.. :D

I'm hyped for a Dabi request! :D