Chapter 27 - Morning Date

Start from the beginning

...Half an hour later; everyone had changed back into their normal clothes and was packing their things away in their bags talking excitedly about how great the show was. On the way out the students congratulated Riddhima as they said bye.

Finally they left the changing room making sure they had all their belongings and walked into the courtyard which was full of families. As the gang neared their families they were welcomed by a loud cheer and applause as they were congratulated; everyone separated and went off to their families.

Anjali hugged Riddhima; "Congratulations my little sister...that was an amazing show...you guys were brilliant..."

Riddhima hugged her sister tighter; "Thanks dii...I'm soo happy everything went so well and you all were here..."

"Of course we were going to be here...we wouldn't miss it for anything..." Atul said.

"Dumpling you did a great job..." Radha said nudging her.

Riddhima rolled her eyes with a smile as Aagam complimented her and the others agreed.

"Really Riddhima...you looked so beautiful up there...and your outfits looked stunning..." Juhi told her.

"Thank you aunty..." she smiled brightly.

"I'm so proud of you..." Padma hugged her daughter.

"Mama!" she sighed.

Neha put a hand on her shoulder; "Congrats Ridzi..."

"That was one amazing show you guys put together...and you were brilliant Riddhima..." a young girl came up to Riddhima and spoke with a friendly smile.

Riddhima smiled curiously; "Umm...thanks..."

Before she could say anything more Armaan walked towards them and leaned his arm on the girl's shoulder who shrugged him off; "Ridz...meet Tannu...and Tannu...Ridz..."

Riddhima smiled warmly and said hi and they introduced each other, completely ignoring Armaan.

Shashank suddenly called over the noise; "Umm I think the care taker would like to close down the school now...we're the only ones left..." everyone laughed; "...okay...my treat...everyone meet at Oasis...dinner on me..."

Everyone made their way out of the school site and into their cars towards the restaurant for dinner; the Shergills' left for home while the gang and their families went to the restaurant. They had to wait a long time until they could be seated for twenty plus people as all their friends and families were also invited to celebrate the success of the show. The evening was great as everyone chatted away and made their way home late that night...

...The weekend after the fashion show Riddhima spent the day at the Maliks' home; Armaan was out with the guys while Riddhima spent the afternoon with Tannu and Anjali; they were having a great time and Tannu was getting to know the sisters better. Later in the evening once they had dinner Riddhima and Tannu were chilling out in Armaan's room and both were slightly overexcited and were in fit of giggles which kind of annoyed Armaan.

To make matters worse Tannu had started telling Riddhima about Armaan's embarrassing moments to which he was fuming.

"Tanisha Shetty Will You Stop NOW!" Armaan shouted and threw a book at her.

The girls continued giggling; "And...and then there was this time when we both got new roller skates...we were skating around the neighbourhood...and Armaan's crush walked by...he tried to show off with some stunts and he fell flat on his face..." as Tannu came to the end of yet another embarrassing story both girls were holding onto their stomachs laughing away.