Sneak Peek

"Tell me..." Riddhima urged him.

"Okay..."

"I'm waiting..." she watched him closely.

He walked closer to her and she moved back, he walked closer and she moved further back again. Riddhima walked backwards slowly as he walked closer and closer until she hit the wall. He moved very close to her and her heart began to thump hard against her chest and she breathed heavily; he moved his hand up and took the pile of papers from her hand while they stared into each other's eyes.

They stood so close to each other for a long time just looking at each other, it was like the time had stopped for them, like they were the only two people on the earth...but not for long...

They were disturbed a minute later by Juhi's voice as she called from downstairs; "Anjali beta you're back..."

Juhi's voice broke their peace and they looked away from each other; "This isn't finished here...we'll speak later..." Riddhima told him.

She moved slowly around him trying not to touch him as he was very close and walked out of the room.

He was left standing there looking at her leaving; he ran his fingers through his hair and smiled; "Mar gaya..." (I'm so dead) he smiled and his dimple dented his cheek making him look cute...