Cookies 🍪

I was playing on my phone, when I suddenly felt water drops on my head. Its raining indoors?

I looked above to see my younger brother, a playful grin on his lips as he emptied the glass of water on my head.
"Its October, you knucklehead." I yelled as I saw him running away, singing
'Don't feel bad, don't feel blue!
Frankenstein was ugly too'

"Come back here, buttface!" I ran behind him with a bottle of water that was on my side.
I caught him by his shoulder and smirked. He gave me a 'you thought' look before crying,

"Mommy, Hailey is attacking me with a water bottle. Save me!!" He continued to yell hysterically. I mumbled 'idiot' under my breath before I let him go.

(a/n: One vote = help to sisters out there getting bullied by their younger brothers 😂)

I went back inside my room and locked the door. I grabbed my phone again and stared at it. Without thinking, I opened Instagram and typed on the search bar, 'im_a_mistake'. I wondered why I did so. I saw the profile with Logan's picture making a funny face

Bio:
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
Contributing to entropy since November 20, 1999.

Following: 35
Followers: 120.2k

I chuckled and began to scroll down the profile, lots of friends, restaurants, family, crazy parties and so on.
He is one heck of a social person.

Without giving a second thought, I pressed follow. I checked on his story.

 I checked on his story

I stared it and smiled.
Reply to this story: Coconut head
Sent.

I was a purposeless move. I was bored. I stared at my Dm.

Logan is typing......

I suddenly panicked. Why are you replying? Ughh... Shouldn't have done that. I cursed myself.

Logan: Are you from class?

You: No, what makes you think that?

Logan: The fact that you called me 'coconut head'. Mr. Thomas says that.

You: Well, maybe?

Logan: So you are. Who are you then? Have we met?

You: The user is no longer available.

Logan: The user wants an answer.

You: I don't want to tell you who I am. What if you blurt it out in class.

Logan: okay! Don't tell me I'll find you myself.

You: Haha. Good luck with that.

Read 20:01 ✓

I chuckled as I stared at my username. 'Jeonskookie'. Good luck finding me.
_____________________________________

"I texted Logan yesterday but he didn't reply. His DMs are probably so full that he won't notice me anyways." Ivana sighed, fake saddening.

I just smiled at her. He replied to me only 30s later though.
I jerked off the thought and turned to see Anna pouting as she peeked through the window.

"Who died?"

"Excuse me what?" She stared at me, dumbfounded.

"Why are you so quiet, little bunny?" I threw a smile at her.

"Just because." She groaned. "My cousins visited last night. I slept late and couldn't finish my numericals."

"That's it?" I chuckled. "You can copy mine."

"Really? You are truly an angel. I owe you big time." She pinched my cheeks lovingly and took the notebook.

" I brought cake too. Strawberry flavored." Her eyes sparkled at the word strawberry.

"Let me finish these first." She pointed at the numericals, passing a bunny smile.
I picked a bite, and shoved it in her mouth. She busily ate it, eyes never leaving the notebook. I grinned at the spectacle.

" I'm going to the bathroom. Be back in a minute." I said. She responded with a 'Hmmm', eyes not leaving the notebook.

____________________________________

I washed my hands in silence. I noticed an unusual noise that broke the silence. I heard sob of a girl from one of the bathrooms. I stood there for a minute, pondering if i should intrude or not. It was almost impossible not to, so I slowly knocked at the door.

"Are you okay in there?" I murmured.
The sobs stopped. I felt relieved internally.

Suddenly, the bathroom door flung open and a girl ran out the door and left in a fling. She felt familiar.

I shrugged my shoulders and glanced at the watch. I almost shrieked when I looked at the time. Class probably started by now. I speedily walked out and walked at a fast pace, almost running.

"May I come in, sir?" My voice echoed somehow. I turned right to see a familiar face and I almost gasped. Logan Kim.

Mr Thomas glared at both of you and questioned.
" Care to explain why you both are late?"

"No I don't." Logan mumbled under his breath, loud enough for only me to hear. I looked to hide my grin.

"Ms. Hailey Stephen?" He glared at me.

"I was in the bathroom.... I'm sorry it won't happen again." I looked down at my feet, and fidgeted my fingers.

"Go to your seat. And what's your excuse coconut head? Oh wait, the coconut is addled." He pointed at Logan's gold streaks on the front.

He chuckled, " I tinted my hair. It was the highlight of my day."
He gave Mr Thomas a 'see what I did there' look and then turned at the class, expecting accolades.
He wasn't disappointed. The classroom responded through cackles, a few boys even dabbed, yelling a 'smooth boii'. I rolled my eyes.

He snickered into his plam and took a peek at his teacher who was biting down his lower lip, trying to surpress a smile.

Mr. Thomas shook his head disapprovingly, "why are you like this?" Which sounded more of a statement than a question.

______________________________________

Logan is typing....

Logan: O know who you are!