Dark chocolate🍫

*Time skip* 4 weeks layer

"Anna, over here!!" I called out, and she flashed a smile before she sat beside me.

"Thanks for sparing me a seat again. My driver gets late everyday. I would have gotten last seat if it weren't for you." I watched as she speak, finding every gesture cute.

"What are you staring at? Is there something on my face? Oh my gosh, I didn't check properly." She panicked, her plump lips turning into a pout.

"No there isn't. You are just cute." I chuckled.

"No I'm not. Stop playing around." She slapped ny shoulder slightly and turned her attention to her backpack to find something.

I glanced at the clock above the whiteboard. It said, 7:50. There was still sometime left before the class begun. I pulled out my notebook from my leather backpack, reviewing my homework.

Someone tapped on my hoodie, and I looked around to see ... scrunching her nose at me.

"Do you really need to spare a seat for Anna every single day? I could be fun to sit with Emily or Hannah. They have such good sense of humour. Naina's pretty cool too. Her fashion sense is mesmerizing. She's basically an Instagram celebrity." .... poined out, her tone converted to a dreamy one.

"And why not Anna?" I questioned simply.

"Well, you know, she is kind of....." She hesitated, "....nerdy, teachers pet, quiet and boring. Not to mention she speaks weirdly."

"No, she doesn't." I protested, catching a glimpse of Anna from the corner of my eye.

"Whatever. You can sit with her if you like. I won't complain." She shurugged her shoulders before turning around to join Cindy and the others in their gossip.

The hot topic was Kim Logan. He wasn't really hot or anything,good looking to some extent. But she caught the eyes of many girls in class because of the witty comments he threw at the teachers, sending a grin to the faces of the class.

The boys enjoyed his company, and the girls either crushed on him, or groaned at him. It didn't matter much to me though. I was really neutral as far as he was concerned. Not that I mind his jokes in the class, it was that he didn't seem significant enough to discuss.

"Anna, what did you do over the weekend?" I turned around look at her. She grinned shyly, and replied.

"I studied, went to the starbucks with my cousin, and watched... Korean dramas."

"No way! You are into korean dramas. Oh my gosh! We are ment to be besties. My favorite actor is Lee Jong suk. Who's yours?"

"Oh, oh mine too. And Bae suzy is life. Did you watch while you were sleeping? And i can hear your voice? Omo, they are good as hell." She squeaed slightly.

"That's a new side of yours." I touched her nose lightly "but I like it." I grinned.

The rest of the time, we just discussed all about kdramas. It was so awesome find someone as crazy as you are.

This is what I liked about Anna. She was beautiful, innocent, intelligent, well mannered and it was all in such a blissful amount. I sometimes wondered if someone could be like her. She belonged to a rich family but not once did she showed it off.

__________________________________

Chemistry was so boring, of it weren't for Anna I would've died already. Mr. Thomas was explaining commercial uses of ammonia.

"Excuse sir!" Logan raised his hand.

"Don't wanna hear it if isn't study related." Mr. Thomas gritted his teeth, ignoring the younger.

"Oh it's about chemistry sir." He smiled innocently.

"Go ahead." Mr Thomas sighed, preparing himself for what was coming.

"Why do scientists find working with ammonia easy?"

"Huh?" Mr. Thomas stared blankly as if trying to grasp the situation.

"I think because its pretty basic stuff." The entire class chuckled at this. His random joke was a wave of fresh air
some of the students took a pause from their nap raised their head, whispering a 'what?' and continued their business. Even Mr. Thomas surpressed a smile.

"Coconut head, when are you going to stop?" He shook his head slightly. He was called so due to his brown hair that fell on his forehead.

"My dad told me to keep telling chemistry jokes till I get a reaction."
I rolled my eyes sighing a seriously? before looking back at my notes.

"He's cute, right?" Ivana whispered in my ear.

"Not really." I blurted out in a busy tone.

"Well I actually kind of found him on Instagram. He has tons of follwers, can you believe it? Its like 120k or something. And his username is called, 'i_was_a_mistake'"

"Pffff" I cackled in an wantedly loud voice, earning a glare from Mr. Thomas, mummering a sorry and dugging deeper and deeper in my chair. My cheeks turned red as the entire class stared at me.

_____________________________________