"Luke told us. We all know." She smirks.

"Oh, well it was-" I stop in mid-sentence and think of what Luke told me. He said he meant it. So, what does that make it?

"You don't even know what to say! You guys so like each other." she laughs.

"Oh, shut up." I manage to say.

"Oh, you didn't even deny it! So it is true!" she sequels.

"No! We don't like each other!" I argue.

"What are you girls talking about?" Michael asks sitting next to me.

"How Luke and Ali are love birds." Skylar answers.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." he says agreeing with Skylar.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" I ask. I feel like everyone knows something I don't. Always.

"Yeah. That you two like each other." Michael says as if it's obvious.

"I think I'd know if I liked someone or not." I say defending myself.

"Well, obviously you don't and same with Luke." Skylar says.

"You guys are delusional." I say crossing my arms and sitting back on the couch.

The feelings I have towards Luke is strange and strong, but there's no way I like him. I mean, I never really experienced actually liking someone. There was Ryan, but I have to admit that I didn't like him. I don't know why I was with him, I guess I wanted to look like the "bad girl" so no one would mess with me.

"Pizza is here!" Ashton says putting three boxes of pizza on the dining table.We all take a seat on the dining table. Me sitting next to Calum, Skylar in front of me and Luke sitting next to her. On the two ends of the table sat Ashton and Jess. Andy and Michael had to get extra chairs to sit with us.

"So, Ali what were you doing with Hunter when we saw you at Starbucks?" Michael asks from the other end of the table. I look at him confused. I already told him that we were hanging out, but he gives me a look that says "go with it."

"Um, yeah we were hanging out." I say still confused. Why is he bringing this up?

"Have you guys went on any dates?" Calum asks taking a bite of his pizza.

"A few." I hesitantly say. I look over to Luke to see him tensed.

"Tell us more." Skylar says interested in the topic.

"Um, I don't that's necessary." I say still very confused. I thought they didn't like Hunter, so why did they bring him up?

"Why? Did you guys kiss?" Calum asks. Once Calum asks Luke stands up and goes to the kitchen.

"Ok, what are you guys doing?" I ask as he leaves.

"We're trying to make Luke jealous." Skylar says.

"And realize his feelings for you." Jess joins in.

"Oh my god guys. There's no feelings to be revealed." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Just go along with it." Ashton says. Not Ashton too. I thought he was smarter than that.Before I could say no Luke sits back in his seat next to Skylar. He puts his elbows on the table and puts his hands together and covers his mouth and nose with his thumbs under his chin. He moves his eyes upwards and you can see everyone else shift their eyes away from him.

"Where'd you guys go on your dates?" Jess asks. I feel like rolling my eyes at their stupidity.

"This cliff overlooking a town. It's really beautiful." I say going along with their plan just to prove them wrong. I see them all smile in victory. This is so stupid.

"That sounds nice. What else?" Calum asks.

"Well, we do work together." I say trying to think of more things to say. There really isn't much to say. There's nothing going on between us.

"Oh, interesting. I bet you guys spend a lot of time together." Skylar says continuing this pointless mission.

"Yeah, we do considering we live in the same apartment complex." I say now remembering we live close together. Now that I think about it, we do spend a lot of time together.

"Ok, so let's resume the film, yeah?" Luke says already heading into the living room.

"I told you guys there's nothing to be revealed." I whisper so Luke doesn't hear.

"Are you blind? He's totally jealous!" Skylar whisper/squeals.

"Yeah, it pretty is obvious." Andy says. Not Andy too. I thought out of everyone she wouldn't be a part of this.

"Whatever. You guys can keep dreaming."

After a couple bowls of popcorn and laughing the film ends and we all start to throw the remaining popcorn inside each other's mouths. Of course most of the time it hit anywhere but their mouth. I got one popcorn in my mouth, but Andy got a few.

"Ah, this was fun, but it's time for me to go." I say catching my breath from laughing.

"What? Why?" Skylar asks disappointed.

"I have to work tomorrow." I say as she sits on the couch next to me.

"You are going to hang out with us, right?" Michael asks sitting on the floor.

"Of course." I say with a smile.

"Can we come by the restaurant and grab a bite." Ashton asks.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I say.

So this is how it feels like to have friends. Real friends. Not friends who laugh in your face and does nothing when you're in trouble.

"I'm going to use the bathroom before I go." I say walking towards the bathroom.

As I'm about to go to the bathroom I catch sight of the room I use to sleep in. I walk over to it and put my hand on the knob. Just one look then I'll leave.I hesitantly turn the knob and open the door. It looks just like the way I left it, but something just doesn't look right. I'm not sure what it is, but it's really bothering me.

I step into the room and look at all of the furniture. I have to admit that I kind of miss it here.After opening the empty closet and looking at the dresser I sit on the bed. It's still the same sheets as before, but I notice it smells like Luke. Did he go inside here? No, that's ridiculous. He probably just washed the sheets.

"Hey." I hear Luke's voice say.

"Hey." I say standing up.

"This room is the same way you left it. But there's something that just isn't right." he says sitting on the bed.

"That's what I thought too." I say sitting on the bed as well.

"You know, you're more than welcomed to come back whenever you want." he says looking down at the floor.

"You would let me come back here?" I ask trying to sound playfully, but I actually want to know.

"Yeah, I mean if you want to." he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, if I'm completely honest, I would," I say, "but the job I have now isn't exactly close here."

"Yeah that's true." he says a little disappointed.

"But, you're always welcomed back here."

"Thanks." I say feeling a little awkward.

"I better go now. Work tomorrow." I say standing up.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" he says standing up as well.

Once I walk back to my apartment I lay on my bed right away. My mind starts to wonder back to what Luke told me about how he feels about me. We're both confused as heck about what these feelings are and we both don't know how to exactly explain it. But my big question is, do we know where this will lead us?