Krist pouted: "But it will be fun. We will still be a couple. Just a hidden couple . Until our contracts are over. And it will be soon. I am sure. She will not be able to object to our relationship after that. You know that. And your career too will be safe. Because the series will hold no scandal. I want you to succeed in your career, P." Singto kept shaking his head. "P.....", complained Krist and Singto glared at him. Krist made the sad puppy eyes at him and Singto sighed: "Okay fine." Krist grinned and hugged him. He whispered against his neck: "You are the best!" And he closed his eyes in relief, breathing his boyfriend's now calming scent in. They would be fine. He would make sure of it. Singto's mother would be reluctant to accept their relationship but once she found out that Singto was happy with him, she would have to accept them. Right? He nodded to himself and sighed contently as he felt Singto wrap his arms around his waist. 

But right now, the queen was pacing the floor of her room. She was trembling. She was afraid. They always said that your past always came back to bite your ass. And now? Her past was here. Staring right at her face, smirking at her, taunting her. Why Singto? Why? Could you not choose someone else? She crumbled down and started to cry. The cold and arrogant queen was now a real mess. She stared at where the tattoo was supposed to be on her arm. She traced the inexistence of it and she cried some more. When she had ordered the investigators to find out more about Krist, the popular actor, she was not expecting to see that in the files. As she had continued to stare at the pictures, she trembled and when she asked for a meeting with Krist, her mind was still fighting to accept the truth. But once Krist entered the royal room, she was losing her internal strength as she realised that it was a nightmare. A real nightmare for her. 

She stood up and walked weakly towards the jug of water. She poured her a glass and drank it in one go. She wiped her tears with trembling hands and she picked her phone. She said: "Arrange for the directors of the Sotus the series to meet with me tomorrow. There should be another clause added." She then placed the phone back on the table. Her son would not suffer like she did. She had been planning to find another alpha for her son. Omegas were not reliable. But Krist was THE omega that was even more unreliable. Singto would have to find someone else. Krist Perawat was not the option for him. She stood up and went to wash her face. She made her make up again and stared at herself in the mirror. She was once the cold queen again. She went for her next meeting. With Achara. She needed to make some more decisions. 

In the meantime, Krist was lying on the floor with Singto straddling him. He was grinning, all very happy. Singto smiled back at him, his sulking period gone for now. And then Krist's phone rang, causing the couple to be very startled. Krist saw that it was his mother and he raised his hand to ask Singto to wait as he took the call. "Hi mom." Singto smiled mischievously and he leaned over his elbows, his mouth just over Krist's nipple. Krist frowned at him and shook his head but Singto wanted to have some revenge for Krist to go on his own to meet his mother. He blew on the hard nipple, causing Krist to shiver and he smirked as the omega fumbled to talk to his mother. Krist tried to escape from his hold but Singto refused to let him go. There was more torture to come. He licked the nipple and Krist bit back a moan. 

At the same time, his mother was asking him her favorite question: "Have you found your mate yet, Krist?" And very absentminded, Krist replied with a yes. His mother remained silent for a moment and then shouted in the phone: "REALLY???????" Krist and Singto who were busy with their play were so startled and Krist nearly dropped the phone in surprise. He sat up and said: "Wait, what did you just ask me?" His mother was saying, god knew to whom exactly: "He finally listens to me!! He got an alpha for himself! Champagne for everyone!! My treat!!" Krist went red in embarrassment and Singto burst out laughing. His mother was asking: "Who? Who is that lucky chap who got such a cute omega like my son?" Singto heard this one too and he smiled as he kissed Krist's forehead. He whispered: "I am indeed very lucky." Krist blushed at that and he said to his mother as he gazed into the loving eyes of his alpha: "I'll talk to you later, mom." And he hung up, putting his phone on silent as he leaned over to kiss his very sweet alpha. 

Singto groaned and deepened the kiss. It was then that they both heard Krist's stomach growl, asking for food. Singto laughed and said: "Looks like I won't be able to do anything to you, first your mother and now your stomach. Let's get you something to eat." Krist nodded eagerly at the mention of food and asked to order in. Krist moaned when the food came and the delicious smell hit him. He licked his lips when he gazed at the take away Singto was giving him. And he moaned harder when he took the first bite. Singto cleared his throat and said: "Krist.." "Hmm?", asked the omega absently as he continued to devour his meal. "Will you stop it?", asked Singto. "Stop what?", Krist asked when he raised his gaze from his food and reached out to eat a rice on Singto's chin. The prince closed his eyes, reciting a mantra. Food first. Food first. Food first. When he opened his eyes again and saw Krist lick his fork, he growled out: "Food first!!", causing Krist to lift his eyebrow at him: "Are you okay?"

Singto nodded, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He then continued to eat his food, doing his best to ignore that live food porn next to him. When Krist finished eating his food without Singto jumping up to ravish him instead of his food, Singto gave himself a pat on the shoulder. He went to throw the empty take-aways to the bin. And on his way back, he grinned wolfishly. He could now ravish him up! Krist watched him walking towards him with a large smirk on his face and narrowed his eyes. What exactly was going in Singto's mind right now? Well something mischievous for sure. But then Mika opened the door saying: "I am back, people!!" Singto instantly groaned in despair. His luck was just the worst today. And Krist tried not to laugh at the poor predicament of his boyfriend. 

Mika smiled at Krist and said: "So, everything is pink again?" Krist nodded and Singto muttered: "Just go back to where you came from and everything will turn more pink." Mika laughed: "Looks like I have just ruined someone's plans. Poor baby." Singto glared at him and Mika shrugged: "You realise it's just the first day today. You will have a lot of days like this to make out." Singto remembered what Krist asked him to do and he groaned, whispering: "No I won't. Not as much as I want." Now Mika was confused. Krist explained to him. Mika sat down and looked at Krist in awe: "You mean to tell me that you went to meet that fearful gorilla on your own?" Krist chuckled but nodded. Mika shook his hand and said: "Damn, you are too good. So, basically you have to hide your relationship to the public." Krist nodded: "Until our series together is not over." Mika turned to look at his best friend and said: "And you are accepting this?"

Singto nodded, his shoulders slumped. Mika burst out laughing as he pointed at his best friend: "Whipped!! I just knew it!! Totally whipped!!" Singto glared at him, causing Mika to laugh harder. Krist finally pitied his boyfriend and said to him: "Want to go to my place?" Singto instantly nodded and he grabbed his car keys, sticking his tongue out at Mika. Krist shook his head at that, these two were too childish. Krist passed by Singto and Singto curled his fingers around Krist's. The omega tightened the hold and Singto smiled. Krist whispered: "You can start your plan to ravish me when you get to my apartment." Hearing that, Singto grinned and nodded. He so loved this omega of his. He raised their entwined hands and kissed Krist's fingers. When they sat in the car, Krist closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Singto asked him: "Tired?" Krist shook his head and said: "Nope, just trying to retain myself not to touch you." When he realised Singto was not going to reply to that, he opened one eye and found Singto grinning hard as he started the car. 

He hid his smile and closed his eyes again. When they finally arrived at Krist's place, Singto's excitement soon deflated. Because now Krist's cousin was there with his family. Singto sighed and accepted his defeat in silence. Krist patted his shoulder in sympathy and walked ahead to meet his cousin. The only thing that Singto appreciated was that he got to see Krist with kids and babies. He smiled when he saw Krist cuddled with them or cooed at them. He then consoled himself. His time would come too. He nodded, yes very soon. Hopefully. 

***********************************************

A very late update, I know. I am so sorry for that. I promise to do my best sooner this time. Hopefully.