The End of The Beginning

(Ryuuk's POV)

"Is it true that you aren't humans," a news reporter asked us. "Is it true that you aren't from Earth but another dimension," another asked. "Do you eat humans," some asked. "Are you here to destroy us," another reporter asked. "Why do you have powers," another asked as we were all getting surrounded. "Why can these girls transform into weapons," someone touching and pulling they're hair making us summon them to our sides. "How long have you been here," another asked then suddenly Nikki and Akira appeared in front of all of us. "Leave them alone," Akira and Nikki yelled at the reporters frightening them a bit.

"Just admit it, your not humans, you have powers, and you have come to destroy us," the red-haired bastard known as Takashi said making the reporters give us worried expressions. At that moment Shin, Eren, and Anatia showed up teaming up with Nikki and Akira to hold them off while they told us to escape. One of them shoved Eren and Anatia on the floor and we got mad and almost attacked them when we were arrested by the cops who suddenly showed up.

"You're all under arrest for tempted abuse towards people," a cop said grabbing our arms and putting them behind our back while they shoved us into the vehicle. "Ryuuk!! Moon!! Eclipse!! Maleficent!! Amaru!! Akatasuki!! Amaria!! Kai!! Amari!! Akaila!! Lucifer!! NOOOOOOOO!! Let go of us we have to help them," Anatia, Nikki, and Akira yelled as they saw us be taken away while being held back by Shin and Eren. "Girls relax, we have to help them but we can't if we get arrested too," Shin said.

"So long suckers," Takashi yelled at us as we were being taken away. "You!! This is all your fault Takashi," Akira yelled blue eyes turning red and black hair turning white. "This is the thanks I get?? I freed you from their evil clutches, you should be at my feet praising me," Takashi said. "Thanking you!?!? Why would I do that when you got my friends taken away," Akira yelled at Takashi as she was getting ready to attack him but Nikki knocked her out. "Let's go find Mr. Marco he can help us," Nikki said lifting Akira on her back. "Get in the car will go to the house to get him," Shin said jumping in the car along with Eren, Anatia, Nikki, and an unconscious Akira.

Oh sorry, you all probably wondering what the fuck is going on. Well, let's go back a couple years and explain everything.

TBC

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;

So how was the first chapter thrilling right? Like you have no idea what going on or who these people are. You learned they're from another dimension. What will happen next what will he explain to you? Read the next chapter to find out. Also, the amazing work of this cover goes to my online twin TERANZ_WAND also check out his story.

 Also, the amazing work of this cover goes to my online twin TERANZ_WAND also check out his story