Chapter 6

It had been a few days since the gangs return to their beloved home. Surprisingly, no drama. Everything has just been peaceful. No sign of Lucas or Nature yet, though.

But they kept going on. Not the same without them, even if it was a short time period.

Right now, all of them are asleep. Cross coiled up near a rock, flicking her tail back and forth in sleep. Kim was right beside her, and Cookie was curled up to her. Star was under the tree him and Lucas usually slept near, Shad was with him.

Clara and Bubbles had asked permission to stay with the group, which they were granted. Clara laid beside Bubbles under a tree where Ember was sleeping. Blossom and Jewel were the only two up.

Blossom looked up at the sky with Jewel. "Do you think Lucas and Nature will be back soon?"

Her friend beside her nodded. "It'd be stupid if they didn't. Are you worried about Star?"

"Don't tell me you're a shipper too."

Jewel rolled her eyes, though wearing a slight smile. "Of course I'm not. Just saying. Lucas is his best friend and Nature is his sister. The whole gang knows you like him. I wouldn't be surprised if you were worried."

After a quiet glare, Blossom looked back at the dark night sky.

Although things were pretty peaceful for everyone, they certainly weren't for Ember.

A strange blackness surrounded her, it almost had a foggy-like texture. It was as dark as the sky tonight but without the stars, or moon.

Her suspicion rising, she set a paw down, the sound echoing. With an emotionless flick of her ear, she spoke up. "Okay. I know this is a dream. Whats happening?"

If anyone was there, they didn't bother to reply.
So Ember kept walking forward, sighing deeply. Why does my brain even do this to me.

Her pawsteps seemed to get quieter as she carried on. Suspicious, she looked down. Nothing. Just like how she started. Well then. Still doesn't add to my stupidest dreams.

But then she looked up to find a Zoura right in front of her with a fake cheeky smile. "Hey there!"

Ember blinked, taking a step back to get a look at the boy in front of her. Just to make sure. It could be any Zoura. Not him. There's a lot of different Zoura's on earth. It doesn't have to be him.

But in reality, it was.

Ember showed nothing but her mouth moved into a tiny snarl. "Zero."

Zero pretended to flinch as if extremely hurt and then he giggled. "Come on. You know you call me Zee."

"I prefer Zero." Ember replied. "Closer to 'zero brain cells'. It fits you."

The look on her old 'friends' face softened as he spoke. "Still have a temper. Good to see things don't change, huh?"

"One thing hasn't changed." She mumbled, a slight hint of anger in her voice. "Everything else has."

"Well. Someone's gotten depressing." Zero said as he attempted to lift the mood.

Ember flexed her claws in and out as if bored. "So this isn't a dream. How did you get here."

"So I fail to lift the mood?"

Ember's glare shot thorns into him. Zero answered.

"It is, but at the same time, it isn't. Let's just say, Spio knows a Pokémon." He yawned, clearly not interested.

"Why did he send you instead of himself?" Ember raised her eyebrow things at him. "Or, more importantly, Gem?"

Zero booped her nose with a kind smile. "Because they know I wanted to see you the most."

Ember shook her head, now having a full snarl. "Stop it Zero. Just-... just tell me why you're here." She turned to her left, avoiding eye contact with the Pokémon.

He was silent for a moment, before starting in a amused tone. "Heh. How are things for you? Pretty good I assume. Friends, a home-" Zero started, obviously leading to something.

"They're not my friends." She stopped him. "I don't have any friends. After you and the others."

Zero looked at her with a strange gleam to him. "'Not your friends'? You're such a denying Pokémon. If they're not your friends, what would you do if I told you that some might be in trouble?" He stepped in front of her so his icy blue eyes stared challengingly into hers.

Ember, OF COURSE, showed nothing to his threat, allowing him to go on. But for the first time in a long time, her heart felt like it was racing.

"You think I don't know you? I'm a part of you, Ghmenia-"

"Don't call me by that name."

"-You care for them like they do for eachother, right? But you're just not willing to show it. You're so scared, aren't you? Scared of every little thing. But that's besides the point." Zero sat with a satisfied expression.

"So hey, if you listen to me, you can help your little hunky dory gang out." Zero continued as he started to slowly fade bit by bit. "I know where the Lucario and Leafeon are. You want them? You know where to find us."

Not letting Ember say anything, he victoriously put his nose to hers. "See you later, sweetheart."

Then nothing. Zero disappeared completely and silence filled the darkness. It was back the way it was. Ember woke up.

She blinked her eyes open, gathering all that just happened, going over his words.
I know where the Lucario and Leafeon are. You want them? You know where to find us.

The now fully awake Torracat saw that all the gang was now in deep sleep. All peaceful, all unaware of anything.

Ember sat up from the branch, silently landing on the grass, not stirring anyone. She stalked off, into the forest. Eh, I can tell them later, I guess.

Meanwhile, I need to plan the deadliest way to kill a bitch.

(A/N: OwO They're lives shall never be peaceful.)