3 - Party's Over

'Why is the party even being held here?' asked Ben.

'Dunno, suppose it's cause she lives here.' I said.

'Well why can't it be somewhere else? I’m sick of this shit!' said Ben, kicking his foot at nothing.

'I know, me too. Hey what's the time?' I said, swinging around in the computer chair.

'Hmm let’s see, it's nearly one.' he said, looking at his watch.

'Right I think it's time we intervin- hey, what's that? Can you smell that?' I said smelling the air.

'Hmm smells like smoke, cigarette smoke.' he said.

'Right! That’s it! We’re shutting this party down!' I said and Ben reached for one of he's demo CDs.

If there's one thing I can't stand, its smoking. But smoking in my house!? Oh you've crossed a line there! We both went down stairs and received a few drunken gestures to dance. Ben fiddled around with the stereo and played one of his heaviest songs on the CD. Once everyone was annoyed he turned it off and I yelled, 'I think you all need to leave, party's over, c'monMOVE!"

Everyone began to move slowly and I had the urge to burn one of the smokers with their own cigarette, but that might not have gone down too well.

Once everyone left I looked over to my dad and said 'tomorrow we need to talk.' I then proceeded to lock all the doors and went upstairs to bed.