12. jerseys & pda

luke POV

"She's probably knocked up by now!" I yelled pacing around in front of Michael and Calum I don't know where Ashton was though. "Calm down have you tried calling her?" Michael asked me. "Yeah 3 times!" I yelled. Then there was a noise outside. We all turned our heads. I walked up to the door and betsy opened it calmly. She looked scared when she saw me.

"I thought we agreed on 9" I said through gritted teeth. "I know I'm sorry we lost track of time" she said. "Lost track of time?!" I yelled She flinched. "It's an hour past time!" I yelled. "I know I know" she said. She looked over to Calum and Michael "do you two ever leave?" She scoffed.

"Don't change the subject!" I yelled. "Luke" Calum said making me turn around. "What?" I snapped. "I think your being a little dramatic" he said calmly. "Dramatic?!" I yelled. "My sister is an hour later than we agreed doing something god knows what with god knows who!" I yelled. Her eyes started to fill up with tears. I sighed. "I-im Sorry" she mumbled. "Just go to bed" I said walking back to the couch. I heard her run up the stairs crying.

"Dude a little harsh?" Michael asked. I shook my head. "Back to Fifa?" I asked picking up a controller.

-

I wiped my tears as I scrolled through my phone. When I got a call from ash. I sniffed and answered. "h-hello?" I mumble. "Hey I just wanted to say I had a great time with you tonight" he said quietly. I laughed and sniffled. "Are-are you crying?" He asked warningly. "N-no" I mumbled. "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"No it's nothing it doesn't matter" I said through the phone. "No it matters to me" he said quickly. "Luke just got mad because I got home late and I-" I stopped and held back more tears. "I just haven't seen him that angry in a long time towards me" I said. "I wish I could hug you right now and tell you everything was gonna be ok" he said.

I laughed "yeah" "Everything will be ok as long as you have me" he said. "I know" I said quietly. "I'm glad I have you" he said after a second. "I'm glad I have you too" I smiled. "Goodnight babygirl" he mumbled. "Goodnight" I smiled.

-

I woke up and realized it was Monday. "Ugh" I mumbled getting out of bed. I put on a plaid skirt and a tight turtleneck sweater thing. I walked downstairs and glanced at luke and he followed me to the car. We started driving and I was on my phone. "I'm sorry if I was being too harsh I'm just worried I'm supposed to take care of you" he said looking over at me.

I shrugged. He sighed. "Did he give you this?" He asked grabbing my hand and lifting up my bracelet. I tugged my hand back. "When he asked me to be his girlfriend he gave it to me" I smiled to myself. "He's your boyfriend now?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok now I have to know who it is" he said. "Nope" I said lightly. "No fair big brother over rules" he said. "Too bad" I laughed.

"mm" he hummed looking at him. We pulled up to school and I got out and walked up to courtney. "How was your date last night?" I asked her. "Oh my gosh amazing!" She squealed. "He took me to a view over the lake right where the sun set and we watched the sun go down and it was so romantic!" She gushed. I laughed. "What did you do last night?" She asked. "Boring stuff, watched movies" I smiled.

"Oh" she said. "Well catch you later, I told Michael I would met him in the closet" she winked. "Your disgusting" I said. "Your boring" she laughed walking away. Yeah it's not like I have a secret boyfriend who is my brothers best friend or anything. I thought. Then someone behind grabbed my waist turning me around. I jumped at their touch then I saw it was Ashton.

"You look amazing babygirl" he whispered in my ear. I punched his chest. "Dude, no PDA" I mumbled. "Oh oh I'm sorry" he said letting go of my waist. "So mrs hemmings-" he started. I laughed. "Don't call me that" I laughed. "Oh sorry, mrs future/ soon to be mrs Irwin" he laughed I jumped and covered his mouth and looked around. "Stop! Someone is going to hear you!" I whispered. He licked my hand that was over his mouth. I wiped my hand on his shoulder. "Your so childish" I mumbled. The bell rang. "After you" he said motioning for me to go in front of him. I rolled my eyes and walked.

-

"Look!" Ashton came up to me holding a jersey that said the number 5 on it after school. "A sweaty old jersey?" I said looking at him. "Not just any sweaty old jersey, the varsity jersey for soccer! I made varsity!" He cheered. "Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you!" I squealed jumping to his arms. "I'll be your cheerleader at every game" I smiled. "You better be your my lucky charm" he smiled.

"Look!" Calum yelled coming around the coming around with the same jersey but with the number 2 on it. I opened my arms. "Congrats cal" I smiled as me hugged me. "And guess what" Calum said letting go. "What?" I asked. "Guess who didn't make varsity" he said pointing behind me and I saw Harvey holding a white jersey opposing to calum's and Ashton's who were black. We all started laughing.

Word count : 964

sucks to suck