10. Closets & girlfriends

Betsy POV

I woke up and realized there were still arms around me. I shot up. Ashton was still here. "Wake up!" I shook him away. "What-huh what's going on?" He said rubbing his eyes. "You slept over!" I whisper-yelled. "Listen, luke with be in here any second to wake me up and you can't be here!" I said. "Aw luke still wakes you up" he said smiling. "Now is not the time" I mumbled. All of the sudden the door nob started to turn. We both looked at each other.

"The closet the closet" I pushed him and he got up and quickly went in to the closet. "Hey" luke said peeking his head in. "hey" I said looking as normal as possible. "Just making sure you were awake" he said smiling. I nodded and he left. I let go of my breath and Ashton came out of the closet. "That was so scary" I laughed. He laughed. "Ok go before he comes back" I laughed as he game closer. "Ok ok I'm going" he said smiling.

He opened the window and started climbing out. "Wait!" I said as he headed out. He turned around and I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "Goodbye kiss" I smiled. He smiled and left.

-

at lunch

"Hey" I said sitting next to courtney. "hi" she smiled. "I'm guessing Michael & you made up?" I asked. She shrugged. "I can't really be mad at him for a long time but I'm still kinda hurt" she said eating a fry. "Didn't he come to you house?" I asked. "Yeah, with flowers and everything" she mumbled. I laughed. All of the sudden I heard a text sound from my phone.

drummer💗
hey:)))

I rolled my eyes and turned around to the table behind us and looked at Ashton. He just smirked.

me
hey ;)

"who's babygirl?" I heard Luke's voice behind me ask Ashton. My eyes went wide but none of my friends noticed. "Uh no one she doesn't go to our school" he said. "Is she that girl from summer camp?" I heard Michael ask. girl from summer camp? "Uh no" he mumbled. "Ooo ashton got himself a girlfriend!" Calum laughed. "She's not my girlfriend" he laughed. "not yet at least" I heard him say. I smiled to myself. "Oh that reminds me" I heard Michael say.

"Oh god" I heard courtney say when he heard him say that behind us. Michael walked up to courtney. "Seriously Michael I told you you didn't have to it" she said. "No I want to, I want you to know that I'm proud of you and not embarrassed" he said smiling. "Wait-" courtney tried to stop him but he was already on the lunch table. Me & courtney laughed at him. "Everyone listen up!" He yelled across the whole cafeteria.

Everyone went silent and looked at him. My brother and his friends were what everyone would say were 'the popular group' so everyone would listen to them, actually they would praise them couldn't say the same for me and courtney. "I just wanted to introduce someone that is very special to me" he yelled. He looked at courtney and held out his hand for her to get on the table. She took it and they were both now standing on the table.

"This is my girlfriend, courtney" he smiled kissing her on the cheek. All the sudden everyone started clapping including me and all of Michael friends. They smiled and got off the table when I got a text.

drummer💗
that's gonna be us one day babygirl, just you wait💓

-

"give me the green lignt! we could have night!" I screamed the lyrics in my room from my headphones. "You just say the words!" I yelled. then I heard people laughing and I took my headphones out and turned around and luke, ashton, michael, and Calum were standing in my doorway  laughing at me. My face went red. "That was really funny" Calum laughed. "Uh w-was I loud?" I asked. "We could hear you over Ashton's drums" luke laughed. I was so embarrassed.

"Awe look she's turning red" luke said coming close to me. "Stop get out!" I yelled pushing him. They all started laughing and they all walked out. I flopped on my bed. "Did ashton just hear me belt out his song?" I asked myself putting my hand over my face. "yeah he did" ashton said walking in my room. I shot up. "uh hey" I mumbled. "Don't worry I thought it was cute" he said hugging me.

"Shouldn't you be downstairs?" I laughed. "No id rather be up here with you" he said looking at me. "I told them I had to pee" he said. I nodded. "Will you go on a date with me this weekend?" He asked me. "sure, do u wanna pick me up, get a black eye-" I started. "Luke wouldn't know dumbass" he laughed. I laughed. "Ok ok where" I asked. "You'll have to see" he said getting up. I frowned. "I hate you" I said. "I hate you more" he said leaving.

-

"It's the weekend!" Courtney screamed jumping on her bed. "and guess what?" She said falling. "What?" I asked. "Michaels taking me on a date!" She squealed. "Ok ok I feel like all you do is talk about Michael, dont go all boy crazy on me" I laughed. "I won't" she smiled. "We need to get you a boyfriend" she said. I laughed. "What about......" she thought for a second. "Luke! Wait he's your brother" she said. I made a disgusted face. "Um Calum?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Ash?" She asked. I laughed but shook my head. "I saw that" she said. "Saw what?" I smiled. "That! That smile!" She said. "What smile?" I smiled again. "Oh my gosh you like ash!!" She screamed. "Keep your voice down! I don't" I said. "Sure you don't" She said.

-

"what about this picture? Don't you think he looks hot?" She said showing me yet another picture of Ashton trying to get me to say that I liked him. "Ok you need to stop" I laughed. "But he looks hot right?" She asked putting the phone close to my face. "Courtney you have a boyfriend!" I said. "Yeah Michael is hotter than Ashton" she said as if I were stupid. "He is not!" I yelled then covered my mouth with my hand. "Ah-ha!" She said pointing at me. "I knew that would work!" She laughed. "Ok ok you got me" I laughed. "So you do like him" she questioned. "No I just think he's hot" I smiled

deny deny deny

word count: 1116

got a secret can you keep it?