Chapter 6 A new life

Omega was fast asleep in the car after the whole day was spent basically getting omega into a school, getting his school supplies and buying groceries for the house. One the way back to Andy house, she stopped at another house and picked up another child. As Andy approached the car where omega was sleep in the back. The little wolf child stopped and a muffled conversation was starting then they continued walking to the car. After the wolf girl was buckled up and they was on their way omega. Omega new home. A new start. A new life..

Omega slowly walking up to to Andy pulling into a driveway, his eyesight was blurry rubbing his to seeing a head of a wolf laying on his lap peacefully asleep. Trying not to over react and wake the wolf up but still trying to get Andy's attention.

Omega: A-Andy why is there a wolf sleeping on me?

Andy chuckles and whispers back while opening the door to get the wolf pup off omega lap: that's my daughter, also your little sister. Also you can start calling me mom now you know, this is your family.

Omega looks at the wolf pup then back at mom with his eyes watering hearing what Andy said to him while smiling: yes mom I'm sorry. T-thank you

Andy eyes water seeing omega eyes water and him smiling, she kiss his forehead grabbing her daughter: ill introduce you both to each other when she wake up. Can you grab the bags that will go in your room.

Omega nods and grab his personal belongings along with the new clothes and bed sheets, and start following Andy into the house. As they walk in omega is in awe just for the fact of this is what a house look like, hes forgotten what it's like to call someplace home that's not an orphanage. Andy called omega from upstairs to show him his room. Omega was happy, he dropped all his stuff and jumped straight to his bed.

Andy: this is your room make sure to keep it clean, fold your new clothes and put them away. When your all situated come downstairs so I can show you around the house, ok hun?

Omega was smiling hard while sitting on his bed nodding yes and without another word omega started to fold his clothes. Each dresser draw was empty except one that had sheets that could fit his bed, It was pretty big for him his room was a descent size. It had a big dresser, a smaller dresser with a mirror, his queen size bed and a nightstand with a alarm clock on it.

Omega: ..... home... my home.... thank you...