Doctor Kurosaki

Ichigo and Orihime were bored. It was 9 in the night and they were just relaxing. Orihime thought that they should play the game 'what if' then they proceeded to play. It began with simple questions then it got more intense.

"What if...you catch me watching porn and I was masturbating to it" Ichigo said as he smirked at Orihime.

"Well......I will turn it off and let you do porn to me :) " Orihime said as she licked her pink succulent lips.

"What if I turned you down? What would you do?" Ichigo said as Orihime felt herself getting a little moist down there.

"I dont think that you can reject me. Especially when Im on all fours drewling for your cock." Orihime placed her hand on his cock as it began to enlarge. She smirked at his now hardened cock.

"Oh wow...the image" Orihime kissed him.

"You need to show me it right now." Ichigo said.

"You wanna see me?" Orihime asked seductively.

"Climb on it" He ordered.

"Can we do piss play?"

"Cat or Doggy play maybe?" Ichigo suggested.

"Lets play doctor!" Orihime suggested.

"Ill be the doctor" Ichigo said.

Ichigo went and change into an doctor's outfit and Orihime couldnt resist his sexiness. She wanted him bad. Her pussy needed his cock.Now the play must begin.

"Oh doctor I have a chronic case of dickdownitis" Orihime said as her pussy began to drip more fluid.

"Hmm lets see." Ichigo said as he placed Orihime on the couch, took off her skirt and panties then spreaded her legs wide open. "I'll prescribe you to some veiny cock. That will ease up your symptoms."

"Doctor Im dripping" Orihime said.

"It looks like your sickness is getting worse. You need your medicines asap. Its an injection of antivirus. It must be planted deep down inside of your vagina."

Ichigo began to play with her wet cunt for a bit.  Some finger and tongue action I should say. Orihime moaned and locked her legs around him. He did not allow her to cum. Her pussy was wet like a lake and throbbing for dickin.

Ichigo then got up and shoved his cock down her throat and began to fuck her mouth hard. He shoved his cock in and out of her throat really fast then he emptied his kidneys down her throat. Orihime could feel the liquid running like a pipe down her throat.

Ichigo pulled out then looked at her pussy. "Ill spank your pussy, it is just doctors procedure" Ichigo then took his cock and began to slap her pussy with it really hard. She was still throbbing and now swollen.

Ichigo then put his head inside of her and began to rub her hymen with the back of his head. 

"I am a doctor and I diagnosed  and perscribed you a medication"