14

The day finally came (wedding day)

Levi pov

I started getting ready. I put my toxido on and my tie. I brushed my hair and style it back wards. Today is the day I have been waiting for. For so long. I can't wait to make her mine and have a family together and have a wonderful life with the person I love.

Eren and Armin are in the room in case if I need help. "You better treat her correctly" eren said with a grin "Ill sure will" I answered "Levi I love my sister and want to see her happy and I know she is happy with you I can see it in her eyes and the way you look at her you feel the same way. Please make her life without worries" eren said "I will and thank you for letting me marry your sister" I told him.

(With Mikasa)

Mikasa pov

"OMG today is the day" sasha said singing happily

"I know"

I am so excited. Krista was doing my hair. She made a crown briad and a side bun with some hair sticking out and she added a red lip color. They helped me out with my dress and lastly bottomed it.

I looked at the mirror and saw a bride and thought about how happy my mom would be if she was here. I can't wait to see Levi and accept his offer.

The music started playing and this was the part where I had to walk down the aisle.

3rd person pov

The music started playing and Levi was paitently waiting for his bride. Mikasa had to walk a distance and when she finally got a view of his fiance she smiled and Levi was stunned with her beauty. She started walking to him and finally got there. And the father said "will you Levi Ackerman marry Mikasa Ackerman and make her the wife, mother and ruler of your life and love her for internity" "I do" "will you Mikasa Ackerman marry Levi Ackerman and make him your husband, father, and ruler of you life and love him forever" "I do" they both exchanged rings and held both hands together "Levi you may kiss the bride" Levi didn't wait any second to kiss her. He immediately crashed his lips with hers and what could only be heard was the cheers the crowd made.

(Levi pov)

When I finished kissing her I hugged Mikasa and said "I love you" "I love you too" Mikasa responded.

Mikasa and I danced the night away and talked with everyone.

(Mikasa pov)
Today is the happiest day of my life. I got to spend it with my one and only lover and husband of mine. "Today is the best birthday ever" he said (the wedding was in his birthday)
"And today is my best day ever" I told him.

It was finally time to go and Levi and I got inside a limo and drove home. Levi and I entered our house and he started kissing me "you said after the wedding. Today is the day" he said and he started kissing me. He removed my dress and I removed his clothes. We started making out. He got on top of me started touching everywhere and I wrapped my arms around his neck and wasted no time to kiss him. He sucked in my back, neck, stomach and thighs. He last removed my underwear and he took all his clothes off and positioned himself to go inside of me "mhm" I said "I love you" he wispered and pounded harder and kissed me passionately.
We got tired and went to sleep.