13

The next day

Mikasa pov

Today is the day for my addition and I don't know how I would dress "leviiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" I yelled "yes darling" he said "can you help me choose a dress" I said "Mikasa I can tell you are nervous but don't worry you will do great and I prefer the black one" he said "thank you for your speech but im still nervous " I mumbled and started getting ready. I had a black dress with black high heels and also wore a little bit of makeup and that's it "come on let's go" I told Levi. We got in the car and he drove me to the place it was a huge building with allot of banners of models. "Good luck" levi said and went for a kiss but I stopped him and he made a disappointed face and I said "don't ruin the makeup" with that he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Bye" I waved "bye" he responded and started driving home
I walked to the room they told me. I waited to be called and noticed that allot of beautiful ladies were there and each had a number currently it was 72 but i had 109. I wait and while I was waiting I saw allot of pretty ladies crying because they didn't get the job. I waited until "109"........ I started getting nervous and in that exact time I got a message from Levi saying "good luck" and I smiled. I went to the room where they would observe you and all.

I got inside and saw a lot of people and they said to stand over there. So I stand and then the people came and started observing me which made me nervous and I got asked

"who brought you here" they said
"My fiancee"
"How old are you?"
"21"
"Where do you live"
"Here"
"What is your dream"
"To have a happy life"
"Do you have any family members?"
"Yes my step brother"

"That is all"

I started walking to the other door and a lady said to sit down. They were calling name by name. "Mikasa...." They called out "here" I stand up and walked towards them. "Can you please change in this clothes" the stylist said "ok" I got a blue body con dress with black lining and some black heels. When I finished the lady said to stand. I followed directions and they took pictures of me by every angle. I changed back and the last said "You may proceed". This was the last room. I entered the room and the boss was there sitting down and he was looking through my photos and ratings and then he looked at me and said ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."you passed."

He gave me a paper and I walked out and called Levi to picked me up. 5 minutes later he came and said "did you get the part?" With a worry faced "yes" I said and threw myself to him and hugged him. Levi kissed me and pinned me at the car. "Levi not now there is people watching" I said and Levi looked pissed "fine" and we got inside the car and he drove back home. I felt so happy and grateful. We finally made it back and we were walking home and when I opened the door I saw the dining table full with my favorite food and roses. "I knew you would make it so I made this for you" he said "omg thank you" and gave him a peck on the lips but he pulled me back and french kissed me. "We are alone now" he said and we started making out. We headed  to the bed room and started playing around. He zipped my dress down and threw it to the ground. He started living hickys on my neck and shoulders. I started touching his abbs and wrapped my hands around his neck. He started to unbuckle my bra but I stopped him "Levi we already discussed this" I said breathlessly "but I want you now" he responded and got back to his game but I remembered something that I said a week ago to sasha and Krista  'i'll give him what he wants.' we spend all night with this forgetting about the food.

Everyday I would go my modeling business and take pictures. I started getting bigger and bigger and even became an idol for some people and when people see me walking around they stop for a picture. But now another big part is coming around. My wedding. I have been waiting for this for so long and is finally going to happen. I also got a job as an actress and I am starting a show which is pretty interesting. (Hope you come along)

Hello everyone author here hope you enjoy this chapter.