I only had 3 built by the time 3:30 rolled around. Wow, this was going to be a while. I heard a knock at the door leading to the rest of the school. I grabbed the key, my pass, and my Student ID, and went over to the door. I still had my smock on and everything. My hair was pulled back with my bandana on, my sleeves of my shirt rolled up, and my glasses on my face. I just stuffed everything in the front pocket of the smock.

"Well don't you look adorable." said Niall walking into the room.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. After we pulled away I smiled at him.

"What are you doing here so late?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you the same thing." he retaliated.

"Well, I have to build and prime canvases. I have barely any done."

"How many?"

"Well, 27."

"Damn! All tonight?" He said amazed.

"And I have to print out some pictures from the weekend for these paintings."

"You're going to need some help. Good thing I have no plans tonight."

"Are you willing to? Because that would be amazing." I said smiling at him.

"Absolutely. It's a good thing I know how to do this. My Mum painted a bit and I watched her build these. But not nearly as many."

"Go grab a smock and more supplies." I told him.

"Where? I haven't been in the studio before!" he said.

I pointed him to the back room.

"Who's smock should I put on?" he called.

"Does it matter?" I shouted back.

"Well, I don't want to but on a random one."

"Just put on Zayn's."

He came back out with the smock on, and brought another hammer, more nails, palettes, and canvas.

"Now you're the one looking adorable." I said to him. "A true artist."

He blushed and kissed my temple.

"This is going to be some hard work isn't it?" he asked.

"You're the one who volunteered to help me!"

"Just call me Van Gogh." he smirked.

Niall set everything down on the table I was working on.

"Just cross off which size you're building as you go. And make sure to write the number on the back of it in that pencil. Any other pencil has the potential to rip the canvas. We will sand and prime them once all are built." I instructed him.

"You've got a nice system going." he said impressed. "I'll try not to mess it up." he flashed that cheeky grin.

I couldn't help but smile. We got down to work. Chatting about our days and plans for the next few.

"Only a couple of weeks until we leave for Ireland." Niall said.

"Oh my goodness, I nearly forgot!" I proclaimed.

"You're mother is still fine with the trip, even if we're dating now?" he asked.

"Yes, I don't even think she notices the difference between us going out and us when we were just friends." I said.

"She has better things to worry about."

"Very true. And while we are there Ana gets to go to her concert with her friends and meet Justin Bieber. Are you jealous?" I teased him.