eleven.

lisa's pov.

i opened it to see umji. i instantly squealed and hugged her excitedly. "umji it's been such a long time !" i smiled at her. "i know right, i've been so busy with my idol career that i haven't had the time to spend with you." she frowned.

"ehem." we heard someone fake cough. i looked at umji and saw her cheeks tinted with a shade of pink. "h-hi, i'm umji." she shyly introduced herself. "i'm jeon jungkook, lisa's boyfriend." my jaw dropped. i saw umji's smile dropped but still kept her happy composure. "lalisa manoban, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend ? especially a hot one !"

i was speechless for a while. "he's not my—" jungkook cut me off saying the most cliché dialogue to happen in these kind of moments. "yeah lisa, why didn't you ?" jungkook smirked. i made a 'you're dead later face.' yup he's definitely going to be dead. i laughed nervously still at loss of words. umji's phone suddenly rang. woah safe, thank god. she excused herself telling that she needed to go and walked out. i took this chance to takle jungkook. "yah pabo ! why did you say that ?" he chuckled.

"isn't it true ?" he kneeled down infront of me. "lalisa manoban, will you be my girlfriend ?" i smiled brightly. "yes, jeon jungkook !" he jumped out of excitement. "yes you're officially mine." i grabbed his face and pecked his lips lightly. i hid my face with my hands to cover up my crimson red cheeks. jungkook touched his lips with cheeks flushed as well, stuck in his own world. "that was my first kiss, i'm glad it was you." jungkook said. "it was mine as well." i smiled brightly as ever.

a/n :: i'm too lazy to make the titles nice XD