Chapter 3- I like that

Short chapter but I hope it's fine.

Writing belongs to me.

No disrespect intended. I do not own the person I use here, and the events I write are not real, only fiction. Doing this only for fun.

All right to the rightful owners. 

It was 9 p.m when someone knocked at her door and for a moment it seemed like Kristin's heart was about to run off of her chest.

The blonde took a deep breath, while walking to the door, with a leap of faith she opened the door and the vision she got made her speechless, there was Idina, in a red half long dress, her hair in a ponytail and a huge smile on her pink shining lips.

“Hi” Idina said with that soft but strong voice Kristin had fall for the first second the brunette opened her mouth to sing.

“Hey” was the only thing Kristin managed to say still amazed by Idina “You look... wow”

“You look good too” Idina answered her between giggles.

Kristin really looked good, she was wearing a simple pair of jeans, a pink shirt and a white blazer, her hair falling from her shoulders in perfect curls.

“So... I'm starving” Idina said with a smile “can we go?” her eyes were studying Kristin carefully.

“Yeah, of course. I just need to go get my purse, wait a clock tic” the blonde smirked after the Wicked's reference.

“I saw what you did there miss”

“I'm glad green bean” Kristin continued making Idina laugh genuinely.

“Oh, ok smart ass”

Everything was so natural around the brunette and Kristin forgot all her worries for a while.

“Hey, stop flattering my ass, I'll get jealous” Kristin punched Idina's arm softly with a big smile on her lips.

Idina laughed again before taking a step closer to the blond and touching her arm gently “There's no need for that, you already have my heart” that was meant to sound like a joke but the last part came out like a whisper and the brunette walked back again leaving Kristin speechless for a moment.

Her legs were trembling after being so close to the brunette “I'm going to get my purse now or we'll be late”.

Kristin entered the apartment and ran to her bedroom grabbing the black purse that was on top of her bed, before leaving the room she took a deep breath, her back against the cold wall, trying to calm herself one last time.

“Just breath for god's sake” she told herself over and over again, but that wasn't working at all “she's beautiful...” her thoughts were getting free against her will “she's married!”.

The blond closed her eyes for a few seconds and a voice sounded from outside her room's door that she had locked a few seconds before.

“Is everything alright K?” Idina asked.

“Yeah, just give me a second” with one last deep breathe, the blond walked out of the room seeing that Idina was already waiting for her again at the door.

“Ready to go?” the brunette asked excited.

“I hope so” Kristin mumbled.

“You said something?”

“No, no, let's go Dee”

They were entering the elevator when the brunette stopped and looked back at Kristin “Dee... I like that” Idina said amused before entering and pressing the down button.