Chapter 11- Into you

I apologize for taking so long to write this, college can be a pain...

Once more, no disrespect intended, all fictional, own nothing but my writing.

Idina was looking through the window, a content smile on her face, she didn't need to look at Kristin to know that she had the same smile, she didn't need to look to feel Kristin's hand still on hers while the taxi-cab drove them away from the theatre. The brunette replayed the last hours in her mind over and over again, amazed by how insanely happy she could actually be, never before had someone showed her that amount of care, kindness and most of all, love.

She felt Kristin squeezing lightly her hand and she couldn't help looking straight into blue sapphires that were already staring back at her.

"Hey" the blonde whispered to her.

"Hey"

"You kinda left me for a few minutes here"

"I'm sorry" Idina had been lost in her thoughts for a while indeed, but she never left Kristin, her thoughts were all about her, as they had often been lately.

"Thank you Kristin, tonight was..." there wasn't a word that could describe all she was feeling in that moment, and Kristin never allowed her to think further into the subject either her lips crashed suddenly against Idina's leaving the brunette quickly breathless.

"What were you saying darling?" the blonde asked her with a smirk on her perfect lips.

Idina moved so that she was sitting closer to Kristin, her arms around a slim waist "I was saying that tonight was..."

"Yes?" Kristin asked, now a little impatience, planning that night was incredible hard though she knew Idina was worthy of that and so much more.

"Almost as good as that kiss..." and with that she closed the distance between her and the, once smirking, blonde, pressing their lips against each others in a tender yet passionate kiss that caught Kristin off guard making her moan deeply into Idina's lips.

Then the taxi stopped forcing them to break apart, both clearly annoyed. After exiting the vehicle, they walked up to Idina's apartment in silence, hands still connected.

"Well, we're here" the petite woman stated looking tenderly to the brunette in front of her"

"You know you can come inside with me right?" Idina informed her sounding more needy than she would like to admit.

Kristin had to fight against herself with all her strength to let the next words out "I'll see you tomorrow morning in rehearsals Dee" her hand held Idina's face, moving it to the side, allowing her to plant a simple kiss on Idina's cheek before smiling and turning away into the elevator, leaving a speechless brunette behind.

After entering her apartment and closing the door behind her, the taller woman allowed herself to lay against the closed door, eyes closed, heart racing, her mind in a complete mess.

"What is she doing to me..." she sighed both worried and moved. All she could think were those sapphire eyes, looking straight into her soul, making every cell of her body burst into flames.

"For fuck's sake, what is this woman doing to me?!"

Five minutes after arriving to her own apartment, Kristin rushed into the cold shower, it had taken everything within her to walk away from Idina's apartment, from Idina's gorgeous lips, but she wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to do it right, not rushing things.

The cold water running trough her body only made the brunette's face more clear in her mind, making her shiver.

"Damn it, what have she done to me?!"

Trying to fall asleep wasn't easy for either of them, too many thoughts, too many maybes, too many wishes that could not be put in words.

One thing, however, was clear to both of them, whatever they were doing, it was without any doubt the beginning of something beautiful.