Chapter twelve

Soryy if the chapters are boring, I promise more drama is coming up soon xx

I knew what the message meant, but the thing on my mind was should I tell Jai? Jai took a seat while I sat down next to him. “Got anything to say for yourself?” Jai spat. Gina just looked away. I could tell Jai was fuming. I reached over to him and whispered in his ear. “Jai I need to talk to your mum in private.” He just looked at me confused but also relief that he could leave. I waited for Jai to leave so I could get comfortable in my seat. Once he left I got comfortable and took a deep breath. “Why?” Gina spoke. I shrugged my shoulders. “Look Gina I know you don’t know me-“ “I do know you, I got a visit from Luke the other day” She cut my sentence and smiled. I smiled back. “And I know you don’t deserve to be in this world you are in now” She spoke once again. “What do you mean by that?” I questioned. “Sammy I’m going crazy in here” she whispered. “I know you didn’t do it” I spoke softly. I saw her facial features change instantly, like she was shocked. “How do you know?” she asked with a worried tone. “Well you know Amanda?” I asked her. Her body jolted. “You have to keep my boys away from her, especially Jai” Gina quickly spoke. I nodded not knowing what else to say. I stood up and walked around to her side, I gave her a light hug. “I promise you I’m going to find a way to help Luke and also get you out of this hell hole” I whispered. I felt her sigh. I called the security and he escorted me out. I saw jai sitting on a bench near his car just on his phone. I walked up to him and sat down. He got off his phone and turned to me, I cut him off before he could speak. “Jai you have to stay away from Amanda” I whispered. “I know” “Jai seriously you” I stopped myself. “Wait what?” I asked confused. “I know, I know. She is the one who brought Luke like this, well kind of” He breathed out. “I’m sorry you had to be apart of all this” He sighed. “Hey its alright” I spoke cheery. I stood up walked to the car. “Come on, lets go home” I smiled.

__

“Thanks Jai for all of this” I smiled while kissing him on the cheek and leaving his car. I waved him goodbye and walked up to my doorstep. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I walked into the kitchen to grab my self a glass of water. I then saw a note left on the kitchen counter. “Hey honey, your father and I have gone out. You weren’t answering your phone so we had to do it the old fashion way, which is to write you a note. We will be home pretty late. Love mum and dad” I read the note and smiled. I plopped it back onto the kitchen counter and walked upstairs to my room. I placed my phone on charge and walked over to my bathroom. I turned on the tap while putting my hair in a high ponytail. Taking off my making and then washing my face I left the bathroom to get changed. I got changed into a pair of silky shorts and a singlet. I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I was actually quite tired. “What the fuck Sammy” someone spoke from behind me. I turned around and jumped a little. I got up of my bed and placed my hands on my hips. “WHY WOULD YOU GO VISIT MY MOTHER” Luke screamed, I stepped back a little bit. “WHY NOT” I screamed back. “Its none of your fucking business Samantha” Luke laughed. He came closer to me. “Well I guess now it is, isn’t it?” I sassed back. “Well next time do what your told” Luke spat. “I don’t fucking listen to anyone” I scoffed. “You will listen to my soon enough” He smirked. I gave a disgusted look while Luke just smirked. “Luke just leave my parents will be back any minute” I spoke with a harsh tone. “Your parents aren’t coming back for a while Sammy, I’m not stupid” He sighed. “How-“I was stopped mid sentence when Luke place his hand on my cheekbone. His hand slid down my neck and gripped the back of my neck tightly. I thought he was going to strangle me. “I hate yelling at you” He whispered seductively. Why was this turning me on so much? I couldn’t say anything when I was around him. “I know what your thinking, why are you attached to someone like me, someone who kills?” He spoke softly. He did take the words right out of my mouth. I looked into his eyes they were beautiful. Its like I was under a spell when I was around him. “Well, what are you waiting for” I spoke. He looked at me confused which made me giggle slightly. “Kiss Me,” I stated. He didn’t think once. He kissed me softly and he hands slid down to grab my ass. I laughed a little. “Jump” He spoke into the kiss. I jumped and he cached me so my legs were wrapped around his body now. He broke the kiss and kissed down my neck. “Mmm your too good” He whispered. I cupped his face and kissed him hard, my brain was telling me to stop. I couldn’t though, as much as I tried I couldn’t. I finally got the courage and pushed him away. “Fuck” I sighed. “You can’t keep taking advantage of me Luke” I spoke sternly. “I can do whatever I want” He smiled then left. Just like that, leaving me by myself shocked. I shook my head and walked downstairs. I saw Luke sitting on the couch eating some popcorn. “What the fuck Luke, get out” I spat. “Nah I’m staying” He laughed. “I thought you left ahh” I whined. “I’m not having some killer in my house, now OUT” I spoke through gritted teeth. “Oh that was harsh” Luke said with no emotion. “You were just making out with a killer like about 2 minutes ago” he laughed. I face palmed and let out a groan. There was no reason to have an argument with an idiot. “I’m not an idiot” Luke laughed. “Shit” I sighed. “I guess you’re the idiot for talking out loud” He laughed once again. “All right well I’m going to invite my brothers over I’m kind of bored” He spoke. “You can’t just invite people as you like Luke it’s my house” I spoke with a hint of anger in my voice. I shrugged my shoulders let out a big frustrated sigh. “Awh is little Sammy angry?” Luke questioned while walking to the sink and placing the now empty bowl down. “Yes, I’m furious.” “I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS AGAISNT YOU, FUCKING HELL I HATE BEING A GIRL. I ALSO HATE THAT I MET YOU,” I screamed at his face while barging out the door. All I needed was fresh air. I sat down on my doorstep.  I felt presences behind me. “Luke go away” I softly spoke. He didn’t say anything he just sat down next to me. “Look Sammy I’m sorry I cant control it” He sighed.  “Well cant you make an effort?” I whispered. I looked up at him he looked worried. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

“Sammy like I said, I cant control it, it controls me.”