ILLEA WEEKLY; 3

Good morning Illea this is your trusty Reporter Ember Ayden here to give you the facts about the disturbing and unprecedented Fae Attack on the Palace yesterday. Fae who have sworn to be out enemy since the day Illea was first founded stormed the Palace at Midnight and continued their carnage through the early hours of the morning. Only a few hours ago the Royalty and Selected got to leave the Safe Rooms. A list of injuries sustained by the Selected and the Royalty will be below.

But first I would like to take a moment of silence for the deceased.

The death toll was terrible, at least 110 people lost their lives during this Attack. Guards, Maids, and Palace Workers took up the most of the statistics but at least one visiting Ambassador passed.

Prince Cyan will be releasing a formal statement at the Funeral Service that will be held tomorrow for the fallen.

Professional Curatio Doctors have been flown in to heal the Selected magically. Thank goodness for the Midson Curse!

It is unknown how the Selected are handling this attack. There hasn't been one this big since the former King was murdered. The girls may decide to weigh in and figure out if this is the life their willing to live. If not they have full ability to leave the Selection and run home.

For now Illea it is our duty to pick up the pieces and prepare for the next challenge that life throws at us.

Stay strong and stay brave Illea, this is Ember Ayden signing off!

-----------------------------

ROYALS INJURIES

Prince Cyan: Impaled shoulder, minor bruises from falling.

Queen: Unharmed

Prince Maxim: Unharmed

Averett: Unharmed

Catarina: Unharmed

SELECTED INJURIES

Asher Jane Eliza (@kbandj ): Unharmed

Mercy Quintella  (@xImaginationCat): Unharmed

Avery Whitehall ( @luna_tiger ): Scratches

Reyna Stowe (@The_White_Canary): Unharmed

Indie Harrington (@EliteFangirl35): Unharmed

Iris Madeline Monroe (@_Doctor_Who_Girl_): Unharmed

Monica Denice Kingsley (@Symone_D): Unharmed

Sadie Chase (@The_White_Canary ): Unharmed

Cress Serenity Jafar ( @-misae ): Impaled wing

Priscilla Jane Foster (@XxSmiles-May-VaryxX): Large gash in side, Scratches

Mae Anastasia Delros (@_Doctor_Who_Girl_): Unharmed

Claire Elizabet Wilson (@WonderLands-Daughter ): Unharmed

Honey Autumn Miller ( @sweetbunnyboo ): Torn wing, injured hand, injured leg

Madeline Rose Burando ( @Gold-Cold): Torn wing, bruised and cut neck.

Mariah Belladonna Ivy (@-RxseTyler ): Unharmed

Elizabeth Heidi Lalonde (@JessionAckster): A deep cut on left side

Daria Walters-Hoffmann (@edeapenn): Dislocated shoulder, concussion

Lydia Adelaine Write ( @Spunkyhorse14): Unharmed

----------------------------

( AS CURATIO HEALS EVERYTHING THERE WILL BE NO CHOPPING OFF OF LIMBS ECT.. IF YOU GOT HURT IN THE WINGS YOU HAVE THEM STILL WHILE IT MAY TAKE YOU SOME PHYSICAL THERAPY TO USE THEM AGAIN. SO NO FLYING AROUND ON JUST HEALED WINGS! )

( CUTS AND BRUISES HAVE BEEN HEALED BUT CURATIO CAN'T REMOVE SCARS ECT.. )

(IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN ARM YOU WILL STILL NEED PT / A SLING )

( EXAMPLE: WHILE CYAN WAS HEALED HE WILL STILL HAVE A SCAR, NEED TO USE A SLING, AND WILL HAVE LIMITED USE OF HIS ARM FOR A WHILE )