THE QUEEN OF ILLÉA

THE WINNER OF THE QUEEN CONTEST IS thebird0326! WHILE I HAD TO READ AND REREAD BOTH FORMS I GOT BECAUSE IT WAS SO HARD I HAVE MADE A DECISION. A BIG THANK YOU TO KMic0606 WHO ALSO HAD AN AMAZING AND DETAILED FORM!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Queen Talia Gloriana Shreve (neé Greene)Nickname: Her Majesty, Tals, TaliAge: 37Gender: FemaleSexuality: BisexualCaste: 1 (formerly 6)Province: Angeles (formerly Bonita)ABC Curse: N/A (formerly Motus)Faceclaim: Courteney Cox; but early Monic...

Nickname: Her Majesty, Tals, Tali
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Caste: 1 (formerly 6)
Province: Angeles (formerly Bonita)
ABC Curse: N/A (formerly Motus)
Faceclaim: Courteney Cox; but early Monica Geller days (https://goo.gl/images/QWv2kz)
Personality: She has always had a personality that might not be considered demanding or bossy, but she knew what she wanted and she would work for it. Before her husband and the Selection, she had just about no one in her life who truly cared for her, so she became very untrusting. She has a kind soul, and is truly very generous and thoughtful, but she masked her emotional and sensitive side once she lost her husband. She spent a while grieving, but Talia came back stronger than ever because she now had to lead a whole country; and not just from behind the King. She really took the new job seriously and became devoted to making everything right for the people of Illea. Her son is everything to her, and because he is her only remaining family, he has her heart entirely. She feels that they are very close, and while she made have forced him to do this Selection, she thinks she knows what’s best for him. Lately she’s been so busy that she hardly gets any sleep and that has made her a bit more irritable than before.
Strengths: Well educated, well spoken, good leader, quick thinker, persuasive
Flaws: Mention of her husband still upsets her dearly, her vulnerability is her son, sometimes speaks before she speaks, easily annoyed
Likes: Her son, chocolate, rain, ruling her country, reading, spending time in the kitchen, cooking, cleaning, quiet, being alone, spending time with her son

Dislikes: People speaking over her, her baby growing up, things being done for her, being judged because she is a female and making big decisions, thinking about her husbands death, Fae
B

ackstory: Losing both of her parents when she was seven, and losing her childhood full of happy memories and spending time playing dolls with her mother and cooking with her father, she was moved to live with her aunt, a six who ruined her life by marrying a six, who proceeded to cheat on her and file for a divorce. Her Aunt Aaliyah couldn’t move up castes and didn’t feel like finding love any time soon. Talia always felt like she was a burden to her aunt, no matter how much she tried to help around the house and stay as invisible as possible, doing her own laundry and cooking and cleaning. But she was still forced upon the woman. She was an accident anyways, she knew that, because she was born when her mother was only seventeen and her father was twenty. But they loved her nonetheless. She grew up very reserved, not letting anyone in in fear of losing them. She got through school and peacefully as possible, getting decent grades and then going home and working. When she was sixteen, her aunt decided to marry her on-again off-again boyfriend, Michael, who already had two kids and didn’t need a third. They agreed that Talia could live on her own and Michael gave her a few hundred dollars to pay rent for an apartment. She didn’t do that, instead keeping it and working for a cleaning service. She was working to get enough money for college, even if it meant she lived in abandoned buildings and on the streets. Then, she went to the castle at seventeen and fell in love with the Prince, who loved her back. They got married and she was pregnant a year later. They then found out that because Cyan’s birth wasn’t natural and the surgery the performed, she couldn’t have any more kids. While she knew they could adopt and she would love them like her own children, she wanted to be pregnant again and have her own baby. She grew very depressed for the first few months of her baby’s life. But he was a good baby and she realized that his needs came before hers.
She was very protective and when the attack happened ten years later, she grew depressed again. The country nearly shut down, until she realized that they needed her, and again, her needs came last. She went into power mode, being a mother and a father, a Queen, a lawyer, all while trying to deal with her own pain. She grew even more protective over Cyan and when he collapsed and woke up in the hospital, she almost shut down again, but their relationship grew stronger and they started to help each other out. She wanted him to have the chance to fall in love like she did with his father, so she set up a Selection. She is very excited to meet all of the women and see who he falls in love with. Although she seems selfish for doing this without him wanting to, she believes that this gives him a chance to be happy and not forced into a marriage. And if he didn’t fall in love with anyone here, he would find someone. She knew it. Who couldn’t love a boy like him?
Other: Allergic to dog hair, penicillin, and mangoes
Played by: thebird0326