PRINCE CYAN DIMITRI SCHREVE

Name: Cyan Dimitri Schreve

Nickname: Cy

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Caste: 1

Province: Angeles

ABC Curse: N/A

Faceclaim: Darwin Gray

Personality: Cyan Schreve is a quiet man by nature

Personality: Cyan Schreve is a quiet man by nature. Growing up in isolation caused him to limit his words as he didn't need to use them. Some say he is an Ice Prince because of this. Cyan although distant is polite in a social setting. He needs a lot of support to thaw his heart but once done he flourishes.

Strengths: Cyan is a very intellegent man. He is also quite perspective.

Flaws: He doesn't know much about the outside world except what he has read from books.

Likes: Reading books, especially adventure, sci-fi, spies, and medieval. Tea, Earl Grey. Not too sweet desserts. The Library. His Mother, to an extent. Seeing the world. The abilities his people display.

Dislikes: Crowds, things that are too sweet, prejudice, being locked up in the Palace.

Backstory: Cyan was born on a cold winters night to the King and Queen. He was a happy baby, never fussy and he was taken care of and loved by his family. This continued as he aged, his mother doted on him and his father prided himself on his son. Little Cy enjoyed playing in the gardens, reading and exploring most of this was done by himself as he was told he couldn't leave the Palace or bad things would happen. And bad things did happen. When Cyan was ten years old there was a fae attack. They only happen once every century or so but they are devastating. No one knows if the attacks come from a rebel group of fae or if they are attacks in a war. The attack targeted the Palace, tearing it apart. It killed almost every maid, butler and guard but the worst casualty of all was the King. Cyan's father rushed his family into the safe room before turning to attack the fae with a shot gun. The fae's returning spell was so violent it left a charred hole in the ground where the King stood. And with that Illea was without a Monarch. Cyan and his mother mourned their loving husband and father for months. His mother picked up the pieced and became the ruler in his stead. She had become more protective and paranoid however and this impacted Cyan. Tightening the security and reinforced Palace walls meant no where for the young angry Prince to run to. This is when he locked himself in the library for days. Collapsing and finding himself in the hospital wing with his mother crying over him. From that day on Cyan made sure to take over some of his mothers burdens so she didn't have to be alone in ruling over Illea. He had not wanted a Selection, he would rather have an arranged marriage, that way he didn't need to meet the other before as it would just be political. But his mother insisted. His father before him had a Selection and so should he.