FOREIGN ROYALS

Royals from the countries Illéa has close ties with, Italy, France, Swendway, The German Federation, and New Asia have come to Illéa to celebrate Prince Cyan's Selection. And to meet the eligible daughters of Illéa along with the Prince. Princes and Princesses available upon request! Limit one per person, one Prince per Country! (All countries taken directly from the Selection series. No other countries allowed. )

Italian Surname; Savoy CLOSED

French Surname; Capet CLOSED

Swendway Surname; Kronström CLOSED

The German Federation Surname; Von Brant CLOSED

New Asian Surname; Liao 廖

Russian Surname: Romanov

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE FOREIGN ROYALS

Name: Konar Kronström

Nickname: Kon (only family)

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Demiheterosexual

Title: Prince of Swendway

Country: Swendway

Faceclaim: Måns Zelmerlöw

Personality: Konar can be rather cold, or extremely inviting. Typically, at first he seems cold, but like an igloo, he'll grow warmer with exposure. He doesn't do too well with new people, especially if they're in the least bit antagonistic. Being such a tall man (six and a half feet), he towers over nearly everyone, and that only makes him that much more aloof from his people. If he knows and likes you, though, be prepared to be clothed in affection. At any time of day. With Kon in any state of dress. In any situation. Whether it be the friendly, platonic affection of teasing, or the...borderline affection of his arms suddenly being around you, he is very much the man to show you that he enjoys you. About the only thing he won't do, though, is be seen without at least shorts and socks.

Strengths: Konar has a very creative mind. He can find unique ways to solve most problems, and loves to be around people that present new ideas. He's also rather strong, and very tall.