ILLEA WEEKLY; 2

Hello Illéa and all of the beautiful people who reside here! I'm Ember Ayden, Lead Reporter, bringing you the latest news, and gossip from the Palace! 

Let's get right into it, first off the people of Illea have been busy voting on the Polls we recently published! Let's see who and what is popular shall we? First off we asked which of the Elemental Curses was the best and the people answered! Ignis, my very own Curse along with everyone in all A Provinces has been reported to be the most popular! There are two fiery Selected in this Selection left Illea and one of them might become a Queen just be sure to tame those flames Lady Asher Eliza ( kbandj  )and Lady Mercy Quintella ( xImaginationCat )!

Second of all the Poll about the Royals won in a landslide to Prince Cyan Schreve the Heir to the Crown of Illea! Prince Maxim ( edeapenn ) the Russian Prince who just came to Illea seems very popular also!

The Four Seasons Ball was originally a Task in which the Selected got to flex their creativity and their teamwork and leadership skills! Of course as usual there were Selected that didn't even show up or do anything at all. Who knows what was on their minds probably a wish to be eliminated!

But no fear, the Winning Team which consisted of Lady Avery of Baffins( _Tigeress_ ), Lady Daria of Whites( edeapenn ), and Lady Honey of Paloma ( sweetbunnyboo ). All of who went above and beyond for the Party, the Ballroom was changed into a magical world. Maybe their success will elevate their success in the Selection?

In addition to this the three of these Ladies all had conversations with Prince Cyan, Lady Honey and him shared a dance, Lady Daria preformed for the Prince and the other guests impressively, and Lady Avery talked to both Prince Cyan and Russian Prince Maxim, the newest heartthrob!

Now a list of all the Selected that talked to the Princes and whether they danced or not! Lady Honey shared a dance with Prince Cyan. Lady Avery shared a conversation with Prince Cyan and with Prince Maxim. Lady Asher shared a dance with Cyan and so did Lady Mae ( _Doctor_Who_Girl_ ), Lady Mercy, and Lady Claire( WonderLands-Daughter ). Lady Lydia ( Spunkyhorse14 ) our resident Oculus shared what seemed to be a pleasant conversation with the Prince. Lady Sadie  ( The_White_Canary ) also spoke to the Prince briefly. Lady Serenity ( -misae ) and her sunflower yellow dress which was a little clingy also shared a dance and long conversation with Prince Cyan. Energetic Lady Madeline ( Gold-Cold ) actually persuaded Cyan to dance with her instead of him asking for a dance. Finally Lady Skyler ( gummisugar ) had a pleasant conversation with Prince Cyan. Prince Maxim also talked to Lady Noel ( -Abella_Beckett ).

As I write this Prince Cyan is going on private Dates that the Selected Ladies are in charge of putting together, I've heard some gossip of Skating, Beach Picnics, and Midnight Swimming! Whatever it is We'll make sure to fill you in in the next Issue.

 And that's all we have for you lovely people of Illéa, see you next week!

-Ember Ayden, Lead Reporter

( Thank you all for dealing with my absence, 4 days is a long time to be patient! I needed a bit of space the glitches hit me hard

( Thank you all for dealing with my absence, 4 days is a long time to be patient! I needed a bit of space the glitches hit me hard. The dates will finish up soon then I have two events planned out in quick session to keep you on your toes. Eliminations not one of them! )