t w e n t y n i n e

"And the rest is history." Alex smirks as he finishes telling his disgusting story. My mind is reeling with everything he just explained to us.

"How did you know?" My voice lowly speaks. "How did you know I got the abortion?"

"My step sister is a nurse there, how ironic. I was bringing her lunch that day and saw you two walk out of it. When I went in and asked her about it she told me the story. I took the picture of your records to have more blackmail on Amanda."

"I can't believe all of this! Just because she didn't love you doesn't mean she deserved to die!" Hot tears stream down my face as I scream.

"Yes, she fucking did. She used everybody, she even used Ethan." Alex motions back toward a terrified Ethan. "Amanda Harding was the devil in the form of a whore."

"How could you say those things, you bastard!" I shift my body as I tug on the ropes around my hands.

"You're no better than she was Rachel, that's why I targeted you next. You're a popular slut who got pregnant and then aborted it because you didn't know which Dolan forgot to pull out."

"Fuck you, Alex!" Grayson screams as I watch veins pop out of his neck. Alex presses the sharp knife against his throat, causing Grayson's face to turn red.

"Stop!" I scream as loud as I can.

"You don't get to have a happy ending, bitch. None of you do. If I didn't change my appearance to make myself popular none of you would have looked my way! It's always the loners, don't you know?" His eyes are crazy, bulging out of his face.

"You're a fucking psycho, man." Ethan speaks up. Crystal is still holding the sharp weapon by his neck.

"Good thing I'm about to slaughter your brother." Alex presses the knife harder into Grayson's skin

"Don't hurt him, please! Kill me, stab me, but don't touch him! Grayson clearly had no involvement with any of this." I beg with every ounce of my being.

"You're all going to die tonight, might as well get it over with now."

"Nobody has to die." Grayson carefully speaks.

"Which one should go first, Rach?" Crystal smirks as she looks back at me. "I'm assuming Ethan since you could care less about him."

"Why, Crystal? Why would you do this? Why would you help this sick fuck!" I scream as I try to break out of the rope.

"Cause Amanda Harding was a bitch and I was sick and tired of watching her have the spotlight. Alex told me what he did after her funeral and I thought it was genius. I even took a baseball bat to her memorial, which she didn't even deserve to have." She stares at me with a twisted smirk. "You dropped me the second you started to become more popular, it was about time you were put in your place."

"It was effortless to find out where you were at all times, especially when I was monitoring the hallways from my father's office. Getting your locker combination and schedule was way too easy. I watched every move you made, even from the outside of your window."

Alex's smile grows wider, amused by his plan. "I knew everything, Rachel. I knew about the diary and I knew Grayson was involved. You disobeyed my request in the first note." He stares down at Grayson like he's about to break him.

"You had us all fooled, especially Nicole!" The anger and hatred I have for him is taking over every inch of my small and fragile body.

"What about the others? You're just going to kill them all?" Ethan slowly states.

"Yup, whenever they wake up." He simply shrugs.

"What are the cops going to think when seven teenagers show up dead in your backyard?" Grayson speaks up, not giving him the satisfaction of looking afraid.