t w e n t y t h r e e

"Rach." Grayson's soft spoken voice fills my ears as I begin to open my eyes. A yawn escapes my lips as I stretch my arms out.

"Grayson?" I rub my eyes as I see him standing over me, his backpack is gripped around his shoulder.

"Good morning sunshine." He grins as he peers down at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I sit up and stare at him.

"Your mom let me in. I think she really likes me." He lightly smirks as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I'm taking you to school."

"You are? What about Ethan?"

"He's not going today, claims his leg hurts. He isn't speaking to me either." He rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to go." I groan as I look at my alarm clock.

"That's exactly why I'm here. To make sure your cute little ass gets out of this bed." He pats on the mattress as he smiles at me.

"You have a lot of enthusiasm at seven in the morning." I groan as I go to lay back down.

"We're figuring out who number three is today, aren't you the least bit curious about it?"

"How do you know we're going to actually get the name?" I look up at him.

"It was their very own copy." He uses a girly voice to make it more dramatic, causing me to laugh. "How many names can really be in it?"

"I guess you're right." I let out a sigh.

"You also need to catch up on your reading, I found out some new information about the lovebirds." He takes the blanket off me, causing me to finally give in and sit up.

"Fine, let me get dressed." I mumble as I pull my sweatshirt over my head.

"I'll go see if your mom needs help with anything." He simply nods.

"Or you can stay in here." I bite on my lower lip as I look back at him.

"What is your mom going to think that your ex boyfriend's brother is in your room watching you get dressed?" He steps closer to me with a slight smirk.

"She'll have to deal with it." I wrap my arms around his neck and gently press my lips against his. He runs his hands down my bare back as he holds onto me.

"Please put a shirt on before I throw you back in that bed, and a bra." He forces himself to say as he pulls away from me.

"If you say so." I dramatically step away from him and pull a bra out of my dresser, placing it on me. I smirk in his direction as I slide my pajama pants down my legs. His eyes widen as he stays still.

"That's it, I'm going in the kitchen." He shakes his head as I begin to laugh.

"Suit yourself." I call after him as I finish getting dressed. I actually apply some light eyeliner over my eyes, resembling my old self.

I finish getting ready and walk out of my room and down the hallway. My mother is talking with a smiling Grayson, who is sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning." I grin as I take a seat next to him.

"Morning sweetheart, I made you guys some waffles." My mother smiles as she holds up a plate.

"And bacon." Grayson says as he takes a bite of his strip.

"Everything smells really good." I pour myself some water and take a sip.

"You should come here more often, I have never seen my daughter get out of bed so fast." She laughs as she looks back at Grayson.