My best friend's Brother

Hi I'm Anthony and I've been having a crush on my friend's older brother who's my age and we go to the same school! I always catch him staring at his sister and I, Andrew is is I wonder if he likes me... He's 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyes, jacked extremely good at football! He's the most popular guy at our school. How could I never get a shot at him? And that'll be awkward because that's my best friend's brother! I couldn't be that messed up in the head... But he's very hot and he keeps staring at me from a distance. 

                          (The bell rings)

Anthony and his friend Katlen depart ways as Anthony makes his way to science class. He has trouble finding his assigned seat. He eventually finds it, and Katlen's older brother Brock enters the class and finds his way sitting next to Anthony.

Brock: Hey

Anthony: Hi

Brock: I couldn't figure out why you were looking at me from across the hall?!

Anthony: Well, how would you know that I was looking at you? So... You had to be looking at me first!

Brock: Ou! You got me there! Well, how can I not look at my boyfriend? (Rubs Anthony's head).

Anthony: Better stop before i show you what you need.

Brock: Okay, I'll stop for now!

                         (Anthony's Pov)

Yes, Brock and I are dating... We've been dating for almost 7 years now! And we're juniors in high school! We kept it hidden from everyone, and it's starting to become more difficult when our love gets stronger and we want to be close to one another!

                        (Brock's Pov)

Anthony's the love of my life! We've been secretly dating since the 5th grade. Our parents are the only ones that know. We've told my sister, but she most definitely forgot. I've been wanting to get closer to him while at school, but I can't we agree to stay secret for a while longer to avoid complications.

Teacher O'Riley: Alright, class who's ever sitting next to you is your partner for the semester. Make sure to be nice to one another!

Brock: It looks like you'll be with me all semester (whispers), babe!

Anthony: Hmm... Can you please say that again? I couldn't hear.

Brock: Oh, you didn't? Do you want me to say it again?

Anthony: Mm.

Brock: (gets closer towards Anthony's ear) I love you...

As no one is looking, Brock kisses Anthony on the cheek!

Anthony: Stop, coming closer! (Brock leans in, and Anthony kisses him) I make the first move!

Brock blushes and turns away quickly as Anthony grins at him. The boys start working, and Brock's distracted by his work. Anthony looks around to see if anyone's looking, and when the coast is clear, Anthony leans into kissing Brock while he's working.

Anthony: I love you too! (Kisses his neck)

Brock smiles and blushes. They both reached their hands out and then grabbed hold of one another and started working on their assignments. As class was about to end, the boys were vast asleep while holding each other's hands under the table. 

Teacher O'Riley: Boys, wake up!

Brock and Anthony jump up out of their peaceful sleep while still holding each other's hands. They look at one another and smile...