"Of course not, I've wanted to do this for a long time," Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles and brings them in for another messy kiss, tongue all over the place, teeth bashing but they don't care because they are smiling so wide that their mouths hurt.

"Jungkook, I n-need you, fuck, now, please," Taehyung whimpers when Jungkook's mouth goes back to kissing his neck and Jungkook hums, dragging his teeth along the skin slowly making the elder gasp.

But before the younger can reply properly, the elevator dings and both males instantly stop, stepping away from one another as they try to fix their clothes and face. Thankfully, a teenager with her headphones on walks in, her eyes too focused on her phone that she doesn't even look up at them. Taehyung and Jungkook share a look and they hold eye contact for what seems like forever and the elevator finally stops at the lowest floor.

And Taehyung and Jungkook stay on, waiting patiently for the girl to walk out before they press their floor again because they need to get back to the dorm. And when the doors close, Jungkook is back against Taehyung, pressing himself onto the other. The younger traps the blonde's arms above his head as he continues to kiss him feverishly, the desire bubbling up and almost ready to break apart. It was all too much, the feeling of having Taehyung heaving and groaning in please. The ride up to their dorm room feels like a nightmare, lasting what seemed like eternity but they finally stumble out, Taehyung leading the way while Jungkook is right behind, his arms protectively holding on to Taehyung while he leaves more wet kisses on his shoulder.

Taehyung shudders and moans lightly as he tries to put in the code but it is so much harder to concentrate as Jungkook bites harshly into his skin. Taehyung nearly jumps and Jungkook soothes the pain with more wet, openmouthed kisses. When the door finally opens, Jungkook slams Taehyung against the door, and dives in again, this time, one of his knees pry apart Taehyung's legs and he presses right into Taehyung's hard on.

The elder takes a sharp breath, gasping when he feels Jungkook replace his knee with his hand as he palms him through his pants. Too many layers, too many fucking layers, Taehyung thinks to himself.

"Bedroom, Jungkook. Now" Taehyung orders and instead of backing away like Taehyung had expected, Jungkook lifts him up right there, hands gripping the back of Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung lets out a short squeal and wraps his legs around the younger's waist. They are practically the same height and still Jungkook manages to lift him off the ground like he weighs nothing. If that isn't hot as hell he doesn't know what is.

When they enter the bedroom, Jungkook places Taehyung on his bed softly, contradictory to their situation but Taehyung finds it absolutely adorable. But it soon changes when Jungkook takes off his shirt there in one swift motion and Taehyung's left to take in the beauty of Jungkook. His abdomen is fucking perfect, the abs a literal gift sent from the heavens above.

Taehyung follows suit, getting rid of his own shirt as he waits for Jungkook and he can see the other's eyes over his body soon, and he swears the Jungkook's eyes just turned darker. Within a second, Jungkook's hovering over him, his breath fanning the elder's body as he places kisses all over but Taehyung stops him.

"Last time, you took care of me Jungkook. This time, let me take care of you," Taehyung says and Jungkook gulps visibly.

"Fuck, whatever you want baby," Jungkook says and the nickname sends Taehyung butterflies summersaulting in his stomach. He likes the sound of that very very much.

They then switch places, Taehyung on top of Jungkook and he's straddling Jungkook's thighs. Taehyung reaches forward and touches his abdomen and feels the dips of the skin. The elder then leans in and pressed kisses all over Jungkook's stomach, earning animalistic groans from the younger. Taehyung takes this and proceeds to lick a long stripe from Jungkook's abs to his nipple and the younger freezes beneath him.

Jungkook's half lidded eyes are more than enough reason for him to continue but-

"We're home!" Jimin yells to signify that they're back home from lunch and soon enough the pair hear shuffling in the apartment and Jungkook literally groans out loud.

"Fucking hell," Taehyung mutters under his breath as he hurries to put his clothes back on.

Jungkook does the same, a cute pout now displayed and once they're dressed, Taehyung leans forward and kisses it off.

"We'll continue soon, I promise," Taehyung says adding in a wink and Jungkook smiles. 

"Do you want them to know?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung sighs.

"Not yet, let's talk about it first and then we'll see," he replies and Jungkook smiles before leaning in and kissing Taehyung properly.

It's not eager and full of desire like most of the kisses they've shared in the past and it was different. It was more simpler and soft with just their lips pressed tightly to one another. And it felt new. It felt like a begining to something beautiful. 

🚬