5

|| KIM NAMJOON||-Tuesday, 3:08 p

|| KIM NAMJOON||
-Tuesday, 3:08 p.m.
The day after Hoseok was found in an alley, naked, unconscious, beaten heavily.

-

"Sir, I'm afraid that you'll have to wait till Hoseok is out of surgery. I'm sorry, please be patient."

"I can't! I can't be fucking patient right now!" I shouted through the hospital hallways.

I paced around, and around, and around. Over and over again.

I heard sobs from far away, the sobs were coming from Byeol. The rest of Hoseok's friends were around her, comforting her. Ofcourse they also were sad, and frustrated. They wanted to see Hoseok just like I did.

'It happened again and u didn't even stop it! You're such a fucking dumbass, Kim Namjoon. You let Hoseok get raped again.'

||||

-Friday, 8:13 p.m.
3 days of Hoseok still being unconscious.
~

"Attention! All visitors for Jung Hoseok, he woke up!"

I shot up and ran to Hoseoks room.

He was still lying down, a bandage was around his head and it covered one of his eyes. His face was blue and purple on some places, since the guys had no mercy on him.

His arm was in a cast and the rest of his body was also bruised, as I had seen but of course the blankets of the hospital bed covered him. U could now obviously see the cuts and scars on his arms.

His dad sister were standing beside the bed, his dad kissing his forehead while crying and whispering something, Laura was holding her dads hand, her other holding Hoseoks hand.

Hoseok also started crying.

I didn't wanna invade into their moment and walked outside to smoke a cig.

-

8:36 p.m.

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for finding me."

I didn't respond.

"Hoseok, u should really watch out."

"It doesn't matter anymore."

"It does! U fucking dumbass! People care about u, and u know it!"

-

|| JUNG HOSEOK ||

'But u don't.. You probably hate me by now, going through all this trouble for me.'

I laid down again and turned my back to him, I could feel the tears coming.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.

-/-