2

ᒍᑌᑎG OEOK
TEᔕᗪᗩY
6:30 ..
-/-

Byeol walked me home after the incident and put a bandage on my nose. I washed the blood off of my face and had replied to some group texts.

💞Fluff humans💞
Binnie: Hoseok, are u okay??

H0PESE0K: I'm fine, don't worry!!

Binnie: Sure, if you say so. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

I slipped my phone back into my jeans and threw all the blooded tissues away.

"Agh, I'm sorry Hoseok I really have to go now!" Byeol said after looking up from her phone.

"It's fine, don't worry. Thanks for walking me home!" I said giving her a smile.

She gave me a hug before she left and i groaned in pain, since it actually did hurt like a bitch.

I ran upstairs to get my rats and put them on my shoulders. I walked back downstairs, grabbing my house keys from the dining table. I made sure that my rats were comfterable on my shoulders and opened the front door, closing it after I walked out.

I closed it and walked through my neighborhood walking to my sisters school, since my dad works till late. My rats would just quietly sit on my shoulder, maybe walking down my arms so that they could sit on my hands. I looked around my neighborhood, seeing that a empty house had been taken. I saw a familiar figure, Kim Namjoon.

"Yah! Joon!!" I said waving happily.

He looked at me, facepalming not soon after he saw me.

I chuckled; "You better come here to apologize!! My nose hurts like a motherfucker."

He crossed the street and stopped in front of me.

"Are those rats?!"

"What about them?" I said, trying to figure out his expression.

"They look cool, they just sit on your shoulder like that? And I'm sorry."

I nodded, "It's okay, and yeah they do." Namjoon softly patted the rats and said he had to head back.

I waved at Namjoon and he showed me his middle finger, waving it around.

"Yah! Don't be mean!" I shouted across the street, I saw one corner of his mouth curl up.

"Go away already!!" He said playfully, I laughed and stuck up a thumb.

I walked further, getting closer and closer to my sisters school.

I walked through the gates of the school and not soon after saw my sister run to me, she stuck out her arms as I went through my knees.

She hugged my waist and smiled happily.

"Hi, Hobi!!!"

"Hi Laura!! How was your day?" I said with a big smile while she stood up again and fixed her skirt a little.

"It was really fun, I played with Sol today! She told me about her cat and dog."

"Awh, cute. Let's go home!"

She nodded rapidly, holding my hand.

I smiled.

-/-

3:30 P.M.

I had gotten home for a while now and I put my rats back in their cage, letting them rest.