4

|| JUNG HOSEOK || -Thursday : 11:14 P

|| JUNG HOSEOK ||
-Thursday : 11:14 P.M.

~

I quickly ran down the stairs of Namjoon's apartment building, almost tripping at some steps.

I looked into a small mirror, seeing my beaten up face and some hickeys on my neck that the guys from yesterday placed on me.

I felt digsuting. And I was scared for the looks I would get once I stepped outside.

I grabbed a cigarette and lit it with shakey hands, quickly grabbing my phone, plugging my earphones in.

I stuck them in my ears, putting the music on the max volume.

I didn't wanna go home so I just thought about going to a café and sometime later I would look for a hotel nearby.

-

I walked on the rainy sidewalk of Seoul, inhaling my cigarette a few times.

I ignored the looks I got or just looked back with a glare. I rolled up my sleeve of the hoodie I had thrown on, looking at my bruised wrists and other cuts, burn marks and more.

I rolled it back down, sliding the hood of my hoodie over my head, slumping further.

I walked into a cozy looking café and sat down at a couch in a corner. I slid the hood off and grabbed my phone.

Fluff humans💕:

Binnie: Hoseok where u at?

Ya-Jeol: YeA what's up with u lately?

I put my phone on the table, looking at the person that was coming my way, probably wanting to ask my order.

"What would u like to order?"

"A cappuchino is okay,thank you."

"Alrigt, it'll be with u soon."

I grabbed my phone, seeing that I already got new messages.

Binnie: don't leave us on seen hobi

Ja-yeol: Hoseok u have been acting weird, what the fuck is going on?

Sam: please respond, we wanna know what's up with u.

I muted the group, my head filled with voices I didn't wanna hear. I buried my head into the palms of my hands and leaned forward.

"Uh, sir? Ur order is here."

I looked up, seeing a tanned tall guy stand in front of me with a plate with my cappuccino.