5

~ 5 months later ~

I have been living in China for 5 months now and I actually like it. But I think when the baby is born I will move back to Korea. Chanyeol has probably forgotten about me, maybe he thinks I was just joking with him or something I don't know, but I will move back to Korea because my family lives there.

" Heather are you ready to leave?! " Brooklyn screamed from downstairs, " Yes I am coming!" You are probably wondering where we are going, or maybe you don't care well I will just tell it to you. We are going on a concert here in Shanghai. Brooklyn really wanted to go but she didn't want to go alone so she took me with her. Just for you information I am heavily pregnant.

I walked down stairs to Brooklyn. " Just so you know it's exo, please don't worry so much he will not even see you" she looked at me and smiled.
" It's okay Brooklyn he probably have forgotten about me already " I smiled back, and we walked out of the house and drove away to the place where the concert was being held.

When we got there it was many fans already in line waiting to get inside. Brooklyn and i are really known so we don't wait in line to get inside. We take the back door. I am really popular and a really known person in China and Korea, so many of the fans knew who I was.
Before I got pregnant, I was a famous model, I still am but I don't have so many modelling jobs because I have to focus on the pregnancy. Well back to the concert.

The concert was going to start in an hour and no other fans was inside the building other than Brooklyn and me. The security was leading us to a room I think, I didn't really focus when he was talking to us. He knocked and after like 10 seconds he walked inside and said Brooklyn and I was gonna wait. We where standing there for 2 minutes, till he came back and said we could go inside.

Brooklyn walked first and when it was my turn to go inside the room, Brooklyn pushes me right out again, I couldn't see wtf was inside before she pushed me. I stumbled backwards and she grabbed my arms so I wouldn't fall. I was heavily pregnant and that was probably not that great when I was gonna pop the baby out next week.

I felt something leak in my lower body, and then I got really bad cramps. Brooklyn looked scared and I was just holding here arm really hard. The security ran to me and helped me stand better.

" BROK-BROOKLYN  ahh, It hurts I- I think, ahh, I have to g-go to the hospital ahhh FUCK " the room door that we where supposed to be inside got pushed really hard. And why tf? had it to be MOTHER FUCKING CHANYEOL. And all the other exo people. They looked just as horrified as Brooklyn was when they saw me.

Exo's manager called the ambulance and they where on their way. Chanyeol held my hand, and whispered in my ear that it will be okay. I didn't push him away this time because I was in so much pain, and i think I have gotten some feelings for him now. The ambulance came and Brooklyn and I had to leave. And exo have to start their concert. Before I went to the hospital Chanyeol whispered in my ear " I will come later " and after that he pecked my lips and ran away.

After 5 painful hours I fanally got the baby out. My mom, my dad, Brooklyn and all in exo was there. Not in the room but outside. Exo came after the concert. Chanyeol was in the room while I was giving birth, and that shit is painful.
When the baby was out I began crying literally immediately when I held the baby. I was so tired to so I said to the nurses I will probably loose her if I hold her any longer. They gave her to Chanyeol and I fell asleep.

___________________
THIS IS IMPORTENT
It will be two chapters, this is Heather's point of view and The other chapter is Chanyeol's  point of view. Chanyeol's point of view have more things that happen, but it's the same things that happen, just that Chanyeol have more things going on. I just got really bored to write more to Heather. I hope you understood what I meant.