chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mahal's point of view

I awoke from slumber and seemed to be in a bed a very comfertable bed too my head was resting on a feather pillow and i thought i was in my bedroom. As waked even more i realsized it was very toasty like the heat source was engulfing me, when i realised something was around my waist. I looked down to see it was a mans musclar arm my heart raced to the point of death, And revoulsion rose in my throat as i realised the prevouis nights events . I let out a strangled sob that was mixed with fear, and sadness as i realised what he had done to me. What kind of sick bastard was hunter? i thought he asks like a killer throws me in a concrete room,and rapes me and i'am in a real room in a nice bed and he sleeps with me like we are lovers? I don't get at all kidnappers are supposed to be cruel and evil not caring and loving. I mused in my head to calm my self down. I inhaled sharply as hunter tighted his his arms around my waist gently, and nuzzled his head in my arms like a lover would. I slowly shimmed out of his grasp trying to escape from this nightmare of a place. ""I see your wake darling he whispred gently in my ear. I froze and my whole body tensed up,"How did you sleep last night hmm baby?",he whispred as he caressed the side of my body while nibbling my ear. I finally gained my courage back and spat in his face."You are a sick bastard pyshopath rapist!!!"" I shouted in his face . By know i was out of the bed leaning against the wall. I looked down to find i was wearing no clothes , i quickly grabbed a robe of the bedpost and covered my self hastily. Hunter now was propped against the pillows. "Don't be like this dear,i love you don't you love me too?",he said with desparation in his voice. "No i don't love you! You kinapped and raped me!!",i shouted back at him. he got out of the bed, i shifted my gaze down towards the bare floorboards as he he was naked now. He grabbed a pair of pants and put them on and walked over to me where i was pressed against the wall. I flinched as he raised his hand in what i thought would be a blow to my face. Instead his hand reached out and gently,like a lover caressed and stroked my face. I suprisingly i relaxed at his touches, he notiecd my body's comfort and smiled lovingly at me. He lead me back to the bed and found my body willing going with him. What was wrong with me do i actually have feelings for hunter the person who captured and so called raped me? Hunter picked me up laid in the bed and propped me up covering me with the feather down blankets. "Wait her darling i will make you breakfast in bed. You just sit here and relax okay?" Hunter said as leaned over to kiss my forehead give one last loving caress on the side of my face. I soon as he closed the door behind him he let out a huge gasp of hear and started to hyperventalate . What was wrong with me was i losing my mind. Here i was a captured by a crazed teenager and i was falling for him?" oh please i thought get me out of this nightmare soon i'am so confused right now! I leaned back against the feather pillows and waited for hunter to come back.