"God, do you think I fuck every guy I talk to? Newsflash: you're the only person I've had sex with all year. Unfortunately, you can't say the same about me. That's why we're here." I reminded, seeing his eyes roll to the back of his head. What happened to being apologetic and acknowledging that he messed up?

Without warning, Ethan pulled me into him and brought our lips together, his hands immediately resting on my ass.

I kissed back, tangling my own in his hair as our lips smacked together messily.

"Kiss me like you mean it, babygirl." Ethan mumbled against my lips, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carried me over toward the table in the middle of the room. He placed me sitting on it as we continued to make out.

"I- fucking- hate you," I breathed between kisses, my jacket falling from my shoulders onto the table. He just hummed as my hands reach for his belt, fumbling with it and tossing it to the floor.

My hand wrapped around him as his lips left sloppy kisses on my neck, muffing a whimper as I slowly pumped, feeling him harden.

In the next few moments he had me flipped, bent over the conference table as he pushed my dressed up and slid a condom on. Everything was rushed, messy, and heated as we moved.

"Shhh, babygirl. We're at school," Ethan grunted, covering my mouth with his hand as he thrusted his hips faster.

It wasn't any of our noise that got us caught though, it was the fact that there was a meeting scheduled for this time that we didn't know about.

The two of us froze as the light turned on, as if staying still would have us go unseen.

Teachers in the doorway gasped, both of us staring straight at them while gaping, unmoving from our position until we were yelled at to get dressed and go to the principals office.

We were left alone for a moment so we could get decent, but we just looked at each other dumbfounded as we stood up.

This couldn't be real, we couldn't have just been caught having sex in school.

But as quickly as we undressed, we put our clothes back on and fixed our hair in silence. We were both too shocked, too fearful of the consequences to say anything. Sure, the idea of having rushed public sex seems hot in the moment, but when you're caught? Kinda seems like the worst idea of your life right after.

Ethan and I sat in the office, the secretary giving us the side eye. She'd obviously been informed of what happened.

We were still sitting silently in the chairs when the bell rung, and students poured out into the halls. A few passed the office, taking note of us sitting here and whispering about what might've happened.

"Both of your parents will be here soon. Go to your lockers and retrieve your things and come straight back here." The secretary spoke.

Our parents?

My dad was gonna kill Ethan. There was no way around it, that's just what was gonna happen. This was going to be his last day here on this planet.

And, unluckily for us, Ethan's dad was also the superintendent. No big deal or anything.

He instinctively grabbed my hand as we weaved through the halls, thumb rubbing on the back of it to comfort me about the situation. It wasn't helping much, but the effort was at least something.