1.1

I dried my hair best I could and wrapped my towel tightly around my body, leaving the bathroom to be met with cold air hitting my damp skin. Showering here was weird, considering I had to walk all the way back to my room after to get dressed, which was pretty far.

And to be fair it was kind of my fault, I forgot my clothes in my room, I just didn't think about it when I left.

When I opened the door to my room, it was empty. And there was a giant spider sitting right on top of my bag.

"Oh no," I mumbled, backing up against the wall. I could deal with most bugs, but something about spiders made my blood curdle. Even going near them made me feel sick, killing one sure as hell wasn't in the picture. And my phone was in my bag, so I couldn't just text a friend and tell them the situation. "Uh- can someone help?" I asked into the open hallway, not removing my eyes from the spider.

"Gladly," Ethan said, smirking as he examined me in my towel. Just my luck, honestly. But at least someone was here.

"There's a spider." I pouted, pointing toward my bag. "I can't get to my things. Could you please kill it?" With Ethan it didn't feel like it'd be that easy- he wouldn't just kill it without messing with me first.

"You're joking, right? You're scared of spiders?"

"Look at that thing!" I gestured, back against the wall so I was as far away as could be. "Ethan, c'mon. Please- I gotta get dressed."

"I kinda like looking at you like this. Plus it's fun seeing you scared," he teased, but grabbed a tissue. "I guess I'll kill the spider." I thanked him quietly as he killed it for me, making sure to toss it in the trash in the hall instead of my room. Although as I went to grab my bag, I realized he'd already taken it.

"Ethan, give me my bag." I groaned, turning to face him. He shrugged putting it behind him.

I knew it wouldn't be so easy. This was Ethan we were talking about.

He laughed, taking a step back as I reached out to grab it. As I did so, I felt my towel coming undone and quickly secured it again. Wasn't letting that happen.

"No need to be shy, babygirl." Ethan hummed, looking me up and down. Lately I'd noticed that when I talk to Ethan, he's either horny, angry, or sad. There was nothing else at the moment that he'd let me see. "Y'know, I overheard Alex talking about how you two made out. But does he make you feel like I do?"

My breath hitched in my throat as Ethan pulled my body into his, dark eyes staring into my own. He was right- I didn't really feel anything when I was with Alex. But just Ethan's fingertips on my skin brought goosebumps to the surface.

His touch was electric, and no matter how I tried to control it or hide it, he took my breath away. He affected me in ways other guys didn't.

I just shook my head in response, looking up at the boy with a daunting smile on his face. My lips craved his, but my brain knew better. I took advantage of the distraction, grabbed the bag, and darted to the other side of the room.

As I moved quickly away, Ethan went to grab me. He grabbed my towel instead. "Ethan!" I gasped.

"A happy accident," He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood against the wall and gawked at me. My towel lay on the floor at his feet, so I held my bag in front of my body and narrowed my eyes at him.

After making him turn around, I dug through my bag for my clothes. I clasped my black bra and slipped on the matching underwear. The bra had cute little cherries on it. Apparently, Ethan wanted to see too because he turned back around without me giving him the clear.