Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]

Start from the beginning

The yacht finally moves and you dump your hands to the salt water.

"I love summer.."

You mentioned in relief and closed your arms feeling the salt water.

The girls giggle after seeing you so calm since it was the first they didn't see you wreak things or be too loud and the boys started teasing Kirishima saying

"Let's push this dude and leave him there!"

After seeing him staring at you.

Kaminari started bullying Kirishima and pretends that he's about to push him.

"Then let's leave the girls save him and see the girls take off their shirts to see their bikinis!!!!"

Mineta shouts that the girls scared him saying.

"Want us to throw you to the sea and leave you there??!"

The boys kept on laughing while Todoroki who's silent and have the old plain expression of his smiles with everyone, Tokoyami smirks keeping it cool as a small dark shadow hides from the sun, Bakugo on the other hand kept staring at the island the yacht headed to as his sunglasses protects his eyes and his broad shoulders and arms were seen as he wear his loose dark singlet.

After minutes of traveling by water, all of you finally arrived at the island, it was not that big and a calm scenery was felt in the island as if like it was home.

"Alright! Let's leave our bags in the cabin then let's go swimming!"

Momo said.

"Yey!!! Swimming!! And yey broad and sexy abs!!"

You shout full of energy and run to the cabin first to leave your bag.

"Y/N's so fired up!"

Kirishima said and followed you but he's just running away from Kaminari who would push him literally in the water soon.

"She's always like that.."

Bakugo said and walks behind Kirishima carrying his bag.

"It's nice to see everyone having fun!"

Iida said and carried his bag to the cabin.

"Wasn't her home near the sea.. why is she still excited.. if I live near the sea It'll be normal.."

Kaminari said.

"It's our first trip as a class together after all.. besides.. wouldn't it be exciting to experience what you love with your friends.."

Midoriya said and smiled.

"She even mentioned sexy abs.. that pervert girl.."

Kaminari protest and walks to the Cabin.

Everyone headed to the cabin and Momo instructed that the girls would sleep at the 1st door room and the boys would be at the 2nd door room.

It's just everyone at the island and it'll be all of them who would prepare everything for the whole trip making it the best summer ever with one condition.