Epilogue

Note- just play the song as you read I guess. Or not. Idc.

(Tony's POV)

After Peter died, I didn't know what to do with myself. I took time off work, as he told me to do, to cry and think. I would look through photos of when he was young and happy. Surprisingly enough, I didn't go into my lab. I would go to his grave every morning and just sit with him. I would talk, about everything that was going on. I would bring a flower each day until the tombstone was crowded with red roses. After three months of mourning I was finally able to get up and out of the house. I walked down to a pub close to the tower and sat down on a green-leathered barstool. I ordered a beer, something that wouldn't be to rough on me. I started thinking about what Peter had said he wanted me to do. Finding someone that I loved so much I wanted to start a family with would be hard, considering I don't really connect with others that easily. Peter was really the only one around for me. But now I'm alone. No one is coming to save me from this nightmare. No one is coming to comfort me. This is the reality. The end of his story. The start of nothing for me.
I finish my drink and step out onto the cold street. I close my eyes and feel hot tears burn my cheeks. I let out a shaky breath. I look up at the black sky, no stars left to see. "I guess this is goodbye old pal, I'll see you soon again. I hate to see us part, someday I'll get you back. I'll see you soon again, and hopefully when I do, that will be our fate."
Show must go on...
Fin.