[1] Now little

.
.
.
.
.
.
"It hurts..." I hiss as I look up and open my eyes to look straight into aqua blue ones. I just stare at them as it slowly comes to me that I now know who these eyes belong to.

"You're ok, that's good." Conan/Shinichi sights in relief as I jump out of his lap and fall on my bum, I feel pain run through my leg. I was shot earlier, right.

"Where am-?!"

"In a closet, we're still at the heist location." Conan informs as I look at him while he stands up. He looks...taller...?

I suddenly feel a chill as sudden realization hits me, my voice earlier sounded high pitched. I look down to see overly big ripped clothes hanging off my shoulders, my monocle chain hanging near my stomach and the hat barely staying up as I notice it wants to cover my entire face.

"You shrunk." I turn back to Tantei-kun after inspecting myself.

I have bandages all over my arms and legs, two bullet shots grazed my left shoulder, one grazed my right arm, one grazed my right leg, and another bullet went through my leg muscle on my left leg, cleanly so it might only need stitching, I hope. Those will leave scars but it could have been worse.

Reflexes.

"I used the bandages you had in your many pockets to patch you up as much as possible." Tantei informs as I snap out of my thoughts.

"...I, I'm, I thought..."

"You'd die? Like I'd let you. I still haven't turned you in." Tantei says blankly as he opens the door slightly to peak out.

"No police or suspicious people." Tantei mumbles as he clicks a button on his glasses and scans the area.

"I'm taking you to Haibara, I can't turn you in when you're a, well, kid." Tantei grumbles and I feel my earlier surprise pass.

I didn't die...

"Haibara? Who's That?" I ask as I try to not freak out. I'm an actual kid now. I take the now overly big pants off and use my (ripped) shirt as my only cover up, my monocle and hat still on.

'I should take note to remember to buy clothes.'

"Someone that can help us." He answers after contemplating whether to tell me or not.

Right, he's in a similar predicament.

"Help? Turn you and I back? You didn't tell me you could turn back in our last chat." I say as I take a bag in the janitors closet to put my clothes in.

"That's because our last 'chat' was just you interrogating me if I was Kudo Shinichi." Tantei-kun scowels as I trip and fall. Even my heist shirt is too long now.

"I got myself into some deep stuff now." I grumble as I stand up and follow him out the door.

"...who gave you the pill...?" Tantei asks and I look at him suspiciously.

"How did you kn-, oh, right....A buff man and another long silver haired guy forced me to swallow the weird pill after I was shot by a third party." I sum up as I see a scared and horrified expression rise on Tantei-kun's features. He completely stops moving as he starts to shake.

"...Gin..." He mumbles and I see the panic in his eyes, I grab his hand and pull him towards the direction of the stairs. I have the building mapped out in my head so after seeing out a window, I guessed where our position is.

"Stay calm Tantei-kun, they might still be around." I say as we descend the stairs carefully, each step painful but by Tantei-kun's face, I'm pretty sure it would be best to leave as soon as possible.

It's weird that no Nakamori has appeared yet, were my traps that hard? I'm not sure.

I have so many thing going through my head, did those strange people take the jewel I stole earlier? Who are they to freak Tantei-kun so much?

The thoughts running through my head didn't let me notice that we had finally made it down stairs till-

"Conan-kun!!" Tantei-kun's guardian yells. I hide behind the stairs as I see Ran hug Tantei-kun. Mission complete I guess.
________

"We were so worried, many gun shots were heard and in KID's heist! No one would have guessed! It's dangerous so don't wander off again, please." Ran begged me as she pulled me away from her tight embrace.

'I can't do that.' I think as I finally realize that KID was still here.

"Lets go hom-"

"Wait!" I say, cutting off Ran as I run back near the stairs, only to see that KID was gone.
_________

". . . . . . . So what you're saying is that yesterday, KID was shot during his heist by the B.O. and had been shrunk in the process because he was forced to eat my pill." Haibara says as she and I were heading to school. I yawn and nod my head yes.

"And he was severely injured but helped you get down the flight of stairs while you had a panic attack."

"I didn't have a panic attac-"

"And yet you let him escape?!" She sneers at me as I feel irritation swell up.

"It wasn't my fault! I tried to help but-"

"Conan-kun, Haibara-chan, what are you two arguing about?" We turn to see the detective boys looking at use worriedly. We didn't exactly sound like kids just now.

"Conan lost my pet dove yesterday, now I'm scared bad people will hurt it." Haibara says as she walks to the school gates.

"So mean." Genta says, Mitsuhiko and Ayumi shake their heads in disapproval as all three walk after her. I just watched in slight irritation.

"Oi! Wait up!"