Unfortunately it was back to the whole sex thing...great just great...

"Now Jeongin, I warned you about this constantly. Did you two use protection?" 

"M-Mom!" 

"What? As your mother I need to know that you're having safe sex!" 

"I know but can't you ask me that when someone who doesn't live here is here!" 

"Stop dodging the question!" 

"I'm not dodging the question!" 

My dad sighs and drags mom out of the room and they leave to go downstairs. Thank freaking goodness. 

I turn to Chan who was then began to laugh out loud. 

"I-I'm sorry you had to witness that...my parents can be so extra sometimes."

"Are you kidding? I wish my parents were like that!"

"Wanna trade then?" 

He chuckles. 

Chan's POV

He seems to be okay now. Thank god. Damn what timing do parents have. I was just about to kiss him too...guess today wasn't meant to be. 

I'm glad he's no longer with that monster though. I guess we haven't talked for a while since when I turned to face him, he has an over-sized sweater on him that falls a few inches above his knees. 

How does he manage to look so cute without really doing anything? 

"Why didn't you tell them the truth? I don't get it. For what he did to you, he deserves to be in jail."

"I know...but I'm not the type of person to hold grudges."

"Jeongin I know you believe that there's always good in people no matter how terrible they are but that guy is fucking psychotic. Who deliberately hurts their loved ones and finds enjoyment out of it?" 

At this point I'm heated. I can't bear one more second of listening to Jeongin defend that snail. "You seem to be fine now. It's going to get dark soon...I should probably go." I say as I stand up and make my way to the doorway, not giving Jeongin another glance. 

Suddenly I felt myself being hugged from the back tightly from Jeongin. "N-no!" I hear him squeak out, it was a bit muffled as well. Is he crying again? My question was answered through the wetness I felt through my shirt. 

"Jeongin are you okay?" I asks as I try to turn my front body to him but he wouldn't let me since he dug his face deeper into my back. "Please...Don't leave me alone anymore...I need you." 

*Nightime*

Just as I promised Jeongin, I didn't leave him. We ended up just talking and cuddling in his bed for hours. This might just be my happiest memory of us together. No fighting. No drama. Just us enjoying each other's company. 

"u-um Hyung?" 

"Hm?" I say as I slightly tilt my head down to look at the younger's face that was facing my chest but now at me. 

"Back when you told my parents who you were...that you're my boyfriend..."

"Oh yeah sorry! I don't think your parents would have liked it much if you had just given your virginity to someone you aren't dating."

"N-no it's o-okay it-it's j-just that..." he drifts off again and buries his face into my chest. 

"What is it?" I asked as I free one of my hands from his waist to comb through his soft hair.