On the way to Prison

Jake:As I enter prison I sit down with chains. I guess I will get used to these chains. They now call me in to get changed to my uniform and now orange is what I will wear for now on. I take off my suit that I had on for court that are Gucci. Great now I am in the shower getting checked for anything I could have hid. I am now clean and now they hand me my orange jumpsuit. I put on my clothes and they hand me orange crocs not what I am used too but I have to do this.

^Jake Paul in His Uniform20 minutes later:

20 minutes later:

I head to my cell where I will live for 2 years...... and I now have a cellmate.......

I set everything up and I hear the door shut and everything is now setting in that I am in prison for 2 years and there is no turning back now. No turning back and going HOME this is my home now.

2 hours later:

Jake: So I have learned that my cellmate is a murdered of killing his daughter and his wife. Oh I wish I was with Chad and Anthony having fun and creating videos. Oh I wish I was going on a Date with Erika. Oh I wish I was about to prank Logan. Oh I wish I was in Ohio with my parents. But I choose to be disrespect towards my neighbors and destroying property for what making kids laugh Everyday Bro. I should have been normal and kept quiet. Oh and I learned that I have to stay in my cell for 20hrs straight and not getting out. I am going to be insane.

9:00pm:
Jake: Now it is lights Out. I now hear the alarms going off cause it is time to go to bed. Maybe I need this. No more late night stressing about videos or work. I go too sleep crying though cause I miss everything. Then I hear my cell mate saying "STOP CRYING YOU P**** OR I WILL PUNCH YOU AND KILL YOU." I instantly stop crying and go to sleep fearing