Gone- billy andrews imagine

Season 2 Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi I saw this story but I couldn't find it again but I wanted to write it or something based off of it so if you find the original please let me know who it is
___________________________
After Cole and Billy's fight that caused Cole to bang Billy's head against the schools furnace Billy had a hard time hearing out of his right ear. This would be a problem within itself but Billy was making it much more harder. Y/N tried to stay around as long as she possibly could but it's getting hard. Billy is pushing her away from helping him. It's always now fights and arguments because he's pushing her away so much.
  Y/N has finally had enough. She wanted to stay and help him but it's getting to hard to do. She feels like the more she tries, the more weight gets added to her shoulders. Her mother, father, and friends are seeing this. She decided it's time to end all of this pain and rip these heavy weights off her shoulders before they break her. She ran home from the Andrews after another fight with Billy because he won't communicate with her. Tears were running down her pink cheeks. Her eyes red and puffy, her breathing is uneven so it's harder for her to breathe. She comes to a halt. She sees a her friends Diana, Anne, and Ruby at their old hangout spot sitting on the dirt. She slowly walked into it. The three girls staring at her In shock. She sat on the ground between Anne and Ruby. The girls immediately hug her.
  "I think it should end, this isn't healthy. It's the third time this week." Diana said. "And it's only Monday." Ruby said. "I can't face him when I do it. I'll fall apart." Y/N says breaking out into sobs. "Write it into a letter. I can give it to Jane." Anne says. Y/N takes it into consideration and then nods. "Does anyone have any paper?" Asked Y/N. Anne pulled out her ink and a pen and the paper. As Y/N starts writing her letter Cole comes through the door. He feels the tension in the air so he slowly walks in.
"Is everything alright?" He asked carefully. "Y/N is finally breaking up with that horrible Billy Andrews." Ruby says. "Is it because of his ear?" Cole asks as he slowly puts his head down. "Yes." Y/N says blankly. "It's my fault isn't it?" Cole asks again this time his voice breaking. "No, it was bound to happen one day anyway." Y/N said putting a hand on Coles back. "That's not true, it's because his hearing is causing problems in your relationship." Ruby said. Diana glared at Ruby. Cole got up and ran away from the scene. Diana and Ruby ran after him. Anne went to get up but sat back down not wanting to leave Y/N behind. "Go, I need to get home anyway." Y/N said getting off the ground. Anne nodded and gave her a hug before running after the three kids. Y/N started walking into the direction of her home. Once she finally got home she found her mother cooking. "At the Andrews?" She asked. "Yes, mother." She replied. "Dear when is it going to end. This isn't good for you. I understand the boy means a lot to you but this is getting out of hand." Y/N mother said. "Tomorrow." Her mother looked at her in shock but her she looked pleased "Is he back at school tomorrow?" She asked. "No." Y/N said then made her way upstairs to her room. She was dreading the next day. She went down for dinner, " for a while how does homeschool sound." Her mother asked. "Starting next week." She finished. Y/N nodded. "Alright it's settled. This will only last a month or so." Her mother finished. Y/N simply nodded. She went to her room and finished the letter to Billy. The letter read:
Dear Billy
I'm sorry I had to do it this way. I just couldn't face you. Our relationship has taken a turn since the incident. I've tried I really have tried to work with you. It's gotten out of hand. I wish I had more patience but I don't. This is not healthy for you or for me. My love, maybe this should be the end of us. I'm extremely sorry you had to find out this way.
                                                                Love, Y/N.
The girl broke down into sobs again and made her way to her bed.

                               The Morning

Y/N woke up with her eyes sore and puffy. She got dressed then made her way downstairs to where her parents were sitting waiting for her. Breakfast was silent. After breakfast Y/N made her way upstairs grabbing her school stuff and most importantly the letter. When she went down she grabbed her lunch and milk. She walked off to school. Trying to go slow and dawdle, but she still made it there early. She put her milk Into the river. She walked in and found Anne. She just gave Anne the letter and then went to sit down. Everyone stared at her. Classes were the usual. At lunch she ate alone instead of with the group.
   "Billy's coming back by Thursday." She overheard Jane say. She groaned slightly and finished lunch. By the end of the day she was just ready to curl up into a ditch. "Is this a breakup letter." Jane asked. Y/N nodded. "Oh...ok." Jane said quietly. She walked out of the school and then straight home. "Can I start homeschool on Thursday?" There was no way she could face Billy Andrews.
________________________________
966 words. I'm proud of this not gonna lie. I might make a party 2