Where've you gone to? -Bradley Simpson Imagine

I just thought of this but like I said in another one of my imagines if you find another imagine that looks the same, tell me and I'll put their account name.
_____________________________

     It's was a normal day. The boys were able to finish recording more than half the songs on their new album coming out. Brad said bye to the guys before getting in his car, regret eating him alive. As he goes home he starts questioning why you're still their, he regrets putting you into this situation, but he's also thankful you stayed. Through the rumors, the year long tours, and all the hate. He cannot believe you are strong enough to handle all of the nasty stuff people say about you. He thinks this all the time, he believes you should get up and leave. He finally pulled into the driveway of his London home. He slowly gets out, getting a eerie feeling. He opens the door to his empty home.
     Panic rushes through his body like a wave. You're not sitting on the couch with a book in hand like normal. A nice meal isn't being prepared for him to come home to. It's sad and quite. He runs upstairs and sees the bed made, both bathroom doors are open, you are no where to be seen. He starts to feel sick. He should've seen this coming. You've been acting odd for a while. You were supposed to get married. He started getting angry, you didn't tell him you're unhappy. Not once did you say you two should break up. 
  He keeps laying on the floor letting the tears drip down his face. He started getting drowsy from all the crying. Finally he falls asleep. He wakes up about thirty minutes later to see you're still no where to be seen. Then it dawns on him. He races up the stairs and tears open your closet door to see all of you cloths still hung up. He starts to get extremely confused.
  He hears the front door open and races down stairs to see his fiancé right by it removing her shoes and carrying a present in her arm. "Where've you been?!?" The boy shouts. "I went to the doctors and then to Y/BF/N's house so I could wrap your gift." She said placing the gift onto the table right by the door, so she could remove her coat. "You don't know how worried I was, why didn't you call? Why were you at the doctors?" He said almost yelling but trying to keep his cool. "Because if I told you I was going to the doctors I'd spoil the surprise." Brad looked at her with pure confusion. She picked her present back up and handed it to the boy
    Two positive pregnancy test, a sonogram, and a pair of yellow shoes and a hat to match. "Are you pregnant?" Brad asked getting choked up, all his anger leaving him right away. He looked up and saw his fiancé in tears nodding. He lets out a squeal and hugs her tight. He pulls away from the hug and kissed her lips. The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, but no one was complaining. Brad kneels down and lifts his fiancés shirt up rubbing her stomach.
  "Hi! I'm your dad. I just want to say your mother and I wi- Do love you with all of our heart." He kisses her stomach causing her to giggle. He stands back up kissing her lips. He picks her up bridal style and taking her to their room. He lays her down kissing he head before joining her in the bed. He lays his head on her chest while rubbing her stomach and singing to her stomach causing the girl to start falling a sleep. Bradley soon following her actions and falling asleep
________________________________
646 words. I kinda like this I thought it was cute