Cuddle- Tom Glynn-Carney imagine

Ok So I really do need some request because I'm having the hardest time coming up with any ideas for celebs, it doesn't matter who it is, the only kinds of imagines I don't do are smut or anything with sexual abuse. So if you have a celebrity, or character who you'd want an imagine of feel free to request anything.
Also in my opinion this imagine is cute af.
_____________________________
Today was a lazy day for Tom and you. It was about 7:00 o'clock and Tom just woke up. He groaned and opened his eyes and shutting them quickly do to the change of lighting. He slowly rubbed his eyes, opening them again slower this time. He rolls onto his side to cuddle into you. He looks at the empty space in the bed, it's been made and looked as if no one slept there last night. He sprung up and ran out of the room and down the stairs of your guys shared apartment. He saw you in just your underwear and an oversized shirt. He let out a sigh of relief and leaned against the door way. He watched as you put the bacon on the skillet and then get the eggs out from the fridge.
Once you set the eggs on the counter he walked towards you. He hugged you from behind. At first you tensed up, but quickly realized it was Tom. You turned around wrapping your arms around Toms neck. He hugged you back and placed a kiss on your temple. "What's the plan for the day?" You asked mumbling into his neck. "I was planning on staying home and watching movies." He replied with a raspy voice. "Sounds like a good plan to me." You said finally pulling away from the hug so you could finish making breakfast. Tom leaves the room to pick out some movies.
After another five or six minutes breakfast was done. Tom walked into the kitchen and got a couple pieces of bacon and some eggs. You doing the same after him. You two walk back into the living area and turn on Moulin Rouge. Once you've both finished your breakfast you put your dishes on the coffee table. Tom layed onto his back. After a while like that he grabbed your arm pulling them on top of him. Him laying on his back and you're laying on your stomach on top of him. Tom slowly ran his hand through your hair, causing you to get so relaxed to the point you couldn't keep
Your eyes open. Finally you fell asleep on top of him causing him to chuckle. He closes his eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.
________________________________
462 words counting that long boi in the beginning. It was really short but I thought it was super cute